Thanks for the Combat Log update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TinfoilHatTheory, Aug 16, 2017.

1. The words are spaced out neatly. Sht is actually readable!

Next step, I'd prefer the champioin names to be abbreviated. For example: Dirge Mogalord -> just Dirge. New players who don't know who Dirge is... Mogalord isn't gona help either. If you want my help, I can compile a abbreviated list.

Also, I'm grateful for the bug fixes. Impervious no longer has an invisible animation. Suck it NoraThat :p

There's a lot negativity on the forum, given the broken promises this patch. I just want to chime in something positive :)

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The made the combat log a little more readable, but the main issue (for me, but I guess for everyone) was that you can't click on the name of a spell and see what the spell did. This is a big problem since you simple don't know what happened unless you happen to know the spell.

I guess it's harder to fix in the new client because you can't see the full rune information except in that full screen pop up thing. But they could perhaps do a text summary pop up, that would count for a lot.

Gnomes, Excalibur95 and Fentum like this.
  3. britchesss

britchesss Well-Known Member

This is driving me crazy. No clue why this was removed.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  4. OK I'm a sad bear :(

New combat log broke 123 hotkeys. Honestly at this rate, better off removing the combat log completely. Less dev work, fairer for PSN players.

Hierokliff likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It wasn't removed so much as not implemented yet.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

@Senshu

7. Yea, I'm just blowing off steam. I sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Was like that pre-patch.

8. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

yeah it seems to work under some conditions - IIRC before you have clicked in the text box. Once you have clicked in the text box it breaks hotkeys and you will see in the global chat people 111222111333 :)