Thanks for watching will be on youtube ASAP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

I already know this. what I want is an option not to take the upgrade i.e rank 1/2/3 leap. id rather not take any rank including 1 for a larger discount as many upgrade choices are redundant and adding cost for little to no reason.

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Refer to the nosir part of my reply.

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Whats the plans for the range game? It looks like the game is being played melee now and it looks hopeless to get ranged units back. Lets take demonologist for example...good unit? Id say so but making him a 1-2 range unit makes him showboxed with the upgrades he has. A tie on question to this would be if youre going to nerf range are you going to rework the champion? Lessoninf its range and keeping the same abilities messes the synergy up with the unit and just makes it a plain bad rune...sandsnipe is another example sane abilities shoeboxed rune

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I'll only be taking a few more questions, so get them in while you can.

After that i'll be sorting them and cutting out anything duplicate so we have the confirmed list for Gedden.

5. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

What's the deal with Creepers and the creep and creep master abilities? Right now there are not enough creeps to run a full on creep bg. This is more relevant since the creep ability actually relies on only deploying other champs with creep.

6. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

For number 7 can you have 2-3 paired examples for comparison so Gedden easily understands the question

7. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Is their any hope of the hero runes getting back out of the shoebox? The massive nora increase eith the nerfs make them all but a few just aweful and absurd. Serkan and grimlic are the two that i consider just absolute trash. Is their a planned rework for them or are tey just going to sit in my collection for the next 2-3 years

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I noticed that you skipped my question. That was legitimate because it was dumb.

I'd like to rephrase it :

Is the amount of negative kneejerk backlash against the revamp on par with what was expected?

Baskitkase likes this.
  9. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

What is your favorite champ and/or theme post revamp?
    What was your favorite part of making the revamp?
    Are there any runes or faction you have your eye on as being problematic?

As someone who enjoys designing runes what would be the new rule of thumb for presenting new ideas? Previously it was said that we want to simplify the game for newcomers and therefore wanted to reduce the number of new abilities. How welcome will new abilities be welcomed in todays design space or should Rune Ideas be forgone altogether?

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Do you think it's healthy to allow 3rd level dot so frequently?

11. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Are you going to continue addressing champions after the revamp? For example, champions where you probably missed which were their signature abilities and were accidently removed?

12. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

This

13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Have the reactions of the players and integrity of the revamp after launch [i.e. emergence/discovery of bugs/mistakes] matched your expectations or have you been surprised by either?

There was a LOT of renaming that happened in the revamp. Rune names being one of the only things players DON'T complain about. Silverclan Stormtrooper became Silverlcan Cavalier, Czar of the Void became Lich Magistrate, Skywing (the ability) became Dragonflight, Kas became No-Can (from the a terrible groan-invoking pun/play on words "No-Can-Do"), Demonic Wag became "gahlroonling". Why the name changes?

14. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

where do I go to hear the Q&A?

15. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You can go here or

16. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

what are the intentions for swarmers, summoners and spells/ relics that summon cheap meat as they seem to have taken a buff due to the reduction of damage across the game making them harder to deal with? as well as gaining upgrades on base.

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Are there any thoughts on Future factions? If so how would you theoretically implement them with current faction already having so many runes. T

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Is Terrain/Elevation going to be more important in the future? Would someone on a higher elevation get the High Ground bonus when attacking someone on a lower elevation?

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Are Nora Fonts/Shrines Income going to give slight compensation for High Nora Costs?

SP seems to actually gain because of the cost hikes. Balance?

20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I didn't see this on the list.

Are their any plans for changing the Game Launcher? Not sure why you would, just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.