The Arena (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roger Road, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Road

Roger Road Member

So for awhile now I've been playing multiple ''successful play throughs'', and I can honestly sit here, and text you today to say that not one time has a LL ran off with the runes we gave. It'ss time to build off of this.

You know this playing for runes thing is solid. I won big I lost big, and the process keeps going, but its time to step up our game to something bigger. As Walter said in ''Breaking Bad'', ''I'm not in the money making business or the meth business, I'm in the EMPIRE business''. Walter was thinking big. Real big. We need to think even bigger.

I come to you today once more to lay out one of the biggest most fun, and entertaining thing that will come to poxnora. Ladies, and gentlemen I present the idea of... ''The Arena''. Here is how it works; you create a game. Your opponent joins it. There is a little tab, click on that tab, and it displays all of your runes. Pick the rune you want to bet in that tab. Your opponent does the same. You two lock in those runes. They cannot be unlocked unless you leave the room. You click ''ready''. The game starts.

Ladies, and gents this is my idea. I want you desert owl to bring to this community far greater excitement that our minds couldn't reach. You don't know the feeling; when your rune is on the line, and you have to make that one move to win. It's incredible. Please desert owl bring this feeling of anticipation to this great community.

2. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

for the last poxing time "playing for runes" is gambling and is against the rules. IT WILL NEVER BE IN THE GAME.

3. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Shhhhh. Just let it die.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

you're Firking annoying

5. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Shhhhh. Just die.

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Once again we can not allow any public discussion of using Pox Nora for any sort of gambling or what could be considered as gambling. Betting or placing Runes as wagers is a form of gambling and as such this discussion has been closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.