The Balanced Factions

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Vorian, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

If you want a good combination of ranged and melee units the following factions are ideal for you.
    Wrath - SP, SL
    Protectorate - IS, ST
    With these factions you can out range UD and out melee KF.

If you are playing one of these factions against KF, just charge down their ranged champs with your melee once you have killed there melee champs. If you are playing UD just keep deploying ranged units and snipe them off. It can be sometimes worth losing a font to do this. The balanced factions are the most new player friendly.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Their*

3. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

After months of stupidity, i'm honestly starting to feel bad for the fella.

scrampy likes this.
  4. Vorian

Stupidity? Every time I pick out a rune that is OP peeps begin to realise it and then create nerf threads for it, then it gets nerfed.

5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Wrong forums, should be in the trashcan.

6. Vorian

I am just trying to help new player pick factions which are easy to pick up. I mean lets face it FW is the most difficult to use, although it does have by far the best wrath ranged units.

7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

No, you are spamming the forums with passive aggresive teenage tears of really-justified-anger.

Please do not pretend that you are trying to help new players.

8. Vorian

I am, but at the same time I am trying to get more peeps to play SP.

9. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

FOR THE PEAKS!!!

Vorian likes this.
  10. Vorian

I am secretly trying to lure new peeps away from FW and UD, and towards SL and SP because those factions are easier to learn, and that would make FW and UD runes cheaper for the die hards.

Ifem21 likes this.
  11. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Don't need it, once they see the magnificent of the peaks, they will never leave again, that's happened to me. I used to play FS and UD, then I meet the marvelous peaks, and play them a lot now. SP is the best for split bg (wich are my favorites) and have more balanced champs and a variety of races and themes to play arround.

12. Vorian

Yeh we may be the slowest faction, but with our flying champs we seem to have the best players at font contesting. I used to be a UD player, but then I tried voils out and realised SP has counters to almost anything; and that it was a much more balanced faction just like SL which is now my second faction.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015