The beginning of censorship

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Mar 3, 2018.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/social-media-handed-one-hour-111805048.html

Everyone agrees that terrorist nonsense should be taken down, then I saw far right hate group also. I'm fine with that if the group is indeed racist garbage, however that's a very thin line for Europe to control what stays up and what comes down.

I could very quickly see this becoming abused, and a way to silence one side or the other. They took your guns, and now phase 2 for Europeans, you lose your speech. I'm worried for Europe as I'm worried for the United States also, it always starts with the guns, and goes too speech, and then we're China and Russia.

Just be wise over there, usually Europe is the testing grounds for what happens in the United States next. We have held onto our guns much longer though, this has lead to all the anti gun hate now.

I'm probably just over reacting, but I don't like the idea of who can call what hate, and who gets to decide what gets censored. I'm for censorship in a way, but not in a way the government is involved ever.

History is often erased so it can be forgotten and repeated.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't understand the problem here.

you want us to allow terrorists to recruit here?

if far right leaders in france want to tweet terrorist propaganda that infringe on human dignity ( of the people murdered to be used as political tools which is your defense against talking about guns after school shooting innit?) knowing it is an offense there for which they can be heavily fined that is their business.

you are delusional.

like your post the other day where the logical conclusion was that you want school shooters to only be immigrants.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this is going to need a lot of explaining anyway because you know jack Bane Shift about the EU.

my favourite line in there is : Why? Because France!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Dicem0ney2 likes this.
  6. Dicem0ney2

Dicem0ney2 The King of Potatoes

This is why the second amendment is the most important

7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I think its a fantasy to think that the citizenry can overthrow the government with their AR-15s. the only way to protect our rights is to vote. and to shine a bright light on progressive leftist bullsheit.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you lot went from:

"the EU is for one day discussing "is there a way we could stop terrorist recruitment through social media? should a law be made for that?" that's 4 tens and that is terrible"

to

"France is terrible for fining people for spreading ISIS propaganda"

to

"This guy who is salty and wont shut up about the time he thought him making his dog do a **** salute was so hilarious he had to share it ( I'm guessing) and people thought he was a **** so he had to go to court to prove he meant no harm whines about the UK ( little america's") overreaching laws while not understanding the difference between protecting freedom of religion and responding to a tweet"

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

10. Dicem0ney2

I think voting is a joke, and guns are the only way, as our forefathers would agree

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ok, go shoot your politics right.
    We are waiting.

12. Belthoron

Belthoron New Member

--------------------------------------------
    well so many things to say, but my excellent english skill wont allow it.
    normally i thought usa is the testing ground ;) 50 millions people , which have nearly nothing or in the meantime had lost all what ever, fema camps also an great invention from usa or maybe only a simple copy from the invention great britian had done in the past called "concentration camp" ah nearly i forgot the guantanamo camp , and no ones cares, people "possible terrorist" imprisoned since years with or without of evidences, just simply because someone decided it.
    thats truly a hard stuff , the great and good america - simply a beautiful vision. and about all the wars america has produced, oh lets save us this time.

i am wondering why the people always think in usa or eu is it better than in russia or china, freedom of speech? - well these times are over since years, iam sorry it is nearly to late to over react. ?
    and if you , me and all the other humans wont fight for their rights, for their human rights no one else will change it, no vote for xy , no elections --- they will do what they want and i am sure they dont care for the poeple, there exists other goals.

i am sure most of the answers can be found in the past/history... oohhh always the winner is writting the politcal correct versions of history, but be careful you can find information that could deviating from the official writings. psst

i would say, usa can do as proof of their good will, after 70 years they can end the occupation of germany, they can stop the wars all over the world, can stop using nuclear weapons and and and the list is so long.
    but enough of that negativ vibrations :D
    the direction is clear, the goals are clear and it goes forward slowly but constant and no one or only a few realizing whats going on
    maybe in 100 or 200 years it sounds like on the past :D

"one world, one empire/a poeple, one leader" or maybe gender correct "one female leader" :D

iam sorry usually i was searching for other stuff, but now it happens. uh freedom of speech--- a nice dream

regards :)

13. Dicem0ney2

Hitler did it

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

happier, less likely for news reporters to be murdered or silenced, higher life expectancy, less perceived corruption, lower murder rates.
    http://worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...rison_gender_life_expectancy_CIA_factbook.svg
    https://rsf.org/en/ranking
    https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

though the US lags notably behind EU countries in many of these fields and they keep starting war after war as you stated.
    as for Russia; at least the US doesn't spread nearly as much fake news or sometimes flies bombers over our country unanounced.