The community should have the power to remove players from the Council

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Can you name the 12 clones?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I wasn't talking about you specifically.

3. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov

I don't think you favour any faction over another - it simply wouldn't make sense for your job.

What I would say is this, the entire equip brew theme for IS - alongside super defense hero's and hammerheart being uber equip on the little blighters.... this seems to have been untouched for a long time.

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The equip brew theme just got hit by a round of pretty big nerfs and may be getting a small unnerf soon.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Carouse and Brew have been nerfed a few times actually (Do you remember the Beermaiden at launch?); and there is a currently planned change to address the Shatter/Equip spot damage of them.

6. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Unnerf? never, you have to be wrong! In fact - see Sokolov post re: shatter/equip nerf.

@Sokolov I know it's going to be hit again and that's cool... I guess this is a problem with the incremental nerfs - it seems that drunken has moved from one issue to another. Brewmaster was crazy... then the hooligan, then Beermaiden... it never stopped being a problem - the problem just moved along.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Which is exactly my point. Nerf one thing, something else is "the problem."

Things only stop being a problem when it's shoebox and no one plays it.

Lushiris and Thbigchief like this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

But then when this happens everyone cries because there are no themes that can keep up with the top themes:rolleyes:

9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Good guy sok

10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Some gamerz are kind/crazy/wise/wacky enough to help out behind the scenes for little to nothing tangible in return.

DOGz should keep doing whatever the heck they think/feel/know/divine to be best for Pox. Each and every one of us schmucks already has a vote. Nuff said.

Lushiris likes this.
  11. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Go u Make more RIP DEMONS

SL/UD SHALL RISE !

IMAGIRL and Alakhami like this.
  12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Lushiris, Pattn199 and DarkJello like this.
  13. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

You all should elect me president of the council. I will make pox nora great again.

First thing I do is buff barricade and make mogas pay for it.

badgerale likes this.
  14. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Donald, is that you?

DarkJello likes this.
  15. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

"Can I have a small loan"

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- What!? volunteer work ... doesnt't pay? cray....but yeah

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Sok, you know I like you bud, we've had this conversation a billion times and, even though I am a pain in the **** most of the time on these forums (due to my own reasons), I mean well for the game always - always.
    However, letting Terraformer stay as is because he is getting caught in a "wider consideration of indirect damage (which may span several patches)" is mindblowing.
    This guy is OP as it gets - everyone knows it - he's played in every FF IS or IS/xx bg and you saying that he will get nerfed indirectly through several patches just discourages me a lot to play. Is it too hard to nerf it into reasonable levels? I think not.
    Oh, and since I read all your posts, and you didnt like my IS list, please just go through the factions and tell me which one of them has access to that many counters in form on non champion runes like IS - they became the swiss army knife for counters, and I feel that's a terrible direction you are taking with the faction. Example: IS didnt have access to Bastion of Mobility until Griffin Rider received it out of the blue. Then people realized it was a terrible idea to have Tailwind + Bastion (duh), so what did you do? Removed Bastion from the champion and put it on a relic. What the heck, man. :confused:
    But yeah, I reiterate that balance isnt bad - in fact, the improvements made since DoG took over are astonishing. For that I applaud you. However, the most out of line things should always be nerfed fast, and as I said in the previous post the factions with the biggest amount of BS in the moment are IS and KF, and they are not being dealt with properly, at all.

DarkJello and Alakhami like this.
  18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I believe he just meant that all champions that rely on indirect damage abilities as a primary damage source will be looked at over several patches. Terraformer will likely be in the midterm patch a week from now.

19. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ah, ok. That's a relief.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I alluded to the fact that your work could be tossed aside a number times for no reason whatsoever. I didn't mean the compensation, which is hardly why you would do it in the first place. For all the hours you put in, you might as well get a side job or whatever if you wanted money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.