The game doesn't load ranked play

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by wrathpact, Jul 18, 2017.

1. wrathpact

wrathpact The King of Potatoes

PC Info:

Windows 7
    Core i3 3.1 GHz
    RAM 4GB
    64 bit

I can launch the game (Steam), login and stuff. The game doesn't crash or anything.

Everytime I go for "Ranked Play" or "Solo Play", it just keeps "Validating Deck" or trying to load, and never stops. I can back and try again, but it repeats.

Also, when I try to close/exit the game, it crashes.

I'll try to reinstall it now, and will update here if anything changed.

Sorry for bad english.

Excalibur95 likes this.
  2. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i just started getting this problem in the last 12 hours roughly. never had it before.

usually i can get one solo game in, it completes, get back to lobby go to either solo or ranked and the busy rotating orb stays and it never loads. i then press x top right to close client, it says not responding and i have to force close it.

this is happening every time now -major bug, that wasnt there before and i was able to play tons of solo games in a row.

3. wrathpact

wrathpact The King of Potatoes

After reinstalling the game, the same still happened, but I realized it may happen because I open the options and change it to a higher resolution and to fullscreen before doing anything else.

When I just logged in and opened the ranked play, it loaded normally. I discovered that because my friend said it worked for him (it was on his pc).

Don't know if it's happening the same thing for you.

4. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

this is still happening for me but intermittent.

sometimes closing the client forcefully and restarting fixes the issue othertimes not.