The Living Dead

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Djangoguy, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

https://poxbase.com/deck/ClnC3qCfJCiNC9fCwaCqjCaBS4gs4NsgS4OsnsUR3lrTrmr8eq

So it seems that Broken Bones clones counts as Foul Rite targets - I'm testing this out without graveyards to see how it works.

I run a 93 nora Deathcaster (only one), that's why Reanimate.
    Another spells pretty good and don't need explains.

The killers here are Elsarin Reaper and Corruptor - two LoL dealers, Reapers hits twice (damage and Soulstrike) after a Foul Rite up.

Considering add a Elsarin Night to protect/add speed to my Corruptors - any advice is welcome
    Also considering swap a Festering Wounds for a Foul Rite because all stealth out there

Netherzen likes this.
  2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

My foul rite bg looked similar back when i played it.I used to run x2: Forsaken follower(with damage shield and ritual of destruction)
    Maleficia(Dark healing and heal champion)

Djangoguy likes this.
  3. Djangoguy

over who? I'm considering dropping Deathcaster - as he wants to be killed in a foul rite BG hehe
    I maybe swap a Frostvein for a Malefia, but on her cheapest form, I don't like her that costy for a pseudo support champ

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I dont know,over anything you dont find effective.

I used to run 2x deathcasters but i used a lethergic/iron will build at 77 nora.

Also try running one death guard.Use him to bodyguard/stall and then kill him with foul rite when his hp is low.
    You can use his slam ability to trigger bone traps(or do 10 knockback damage into something like broken bones) and take advantage of his death nova with foul rite.Slam/death nova 1 upgrades.

Djangoguy likes this.
  5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

6. Djangoguy

7. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I like croma tho not overly attached. I had scrofula but removed. Might find room again. I have the greedy mindset and want all the things.

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

ink blight is my favorite witch. one of my favorite champs period.