The Monyx Music Thread - Resurrected

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Monyx, May 25, 2014.

1. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

A brand new music thread to destroy all other music threads :)

2. Monyx

3. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

It's sharing time!

Tarabostes and Monyx like this.
  4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i can't stop

Monyx likes this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

send help

Monyx likes this.
  6. Monyx

i liked the "Andrew Jackson Jihad" and "Zapp and Roger" 5 stars

"Say Anything" was a lil too "The Used" for me. and the rest didnt hit me too hard either way.

7. Monyx

8. Loyaute

Music I like ain't for everyone.

9. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Not going to post songs since people tend to find that one random song every band/singer has done that is just bad and they then think of the whole band that way. I'll just list random bands/genres

Tool
    A Perfect Circle-----------All three bands have the same lead singer Maynard James Keenan who is very talented and also has his own winery
    Puscifer

Been getting into a group called Mythos, their music is really videogamish (very light lyrics, if so it's usually just one tone sounds) and it reminds me of almost like TCG's. Really good background videogame music in my opinion

Crywolf released a new album. I gave it a 10/10 even though I usually despise music like that

Classics like Audioslave/Soundgarden and Rage Against the Machines

Break of Reality which is a orchestral band just released a new album this year. They have extremely powerful string pieces if you like the orchestral sounds (I've been getting deeper into that area lately)

Injuniuty is a Native American Flute band which is really good. They brought the ideology of strong, rhythmic music of today with their culture and I really think they blended it well

Amethystium is really chill/ even trance like music. I recommend them on a cloudy day when you just wanting dim the lights, close your eyes and just relax/go on a journey (drugs or no drugs w/e I don't do drugs but if you do that's okay I am not judging you I was in my 20's once too)

Magna Carta is a Gregorian chant/techno band that is interesting and even sometimes cool to listen too if you are playing like Diablo 2/3 or just fun for a listen :p

I'll stop here for now but I hope you guys like some of my music ideas. They go from very long instrumental metal pieces such as Tool which is probably some of the best drum solo's/instrumental set ups in my opinion, to a very chill mellow orchestral strings with very little techno beats in it. Since summer has come I have been breaking out my Spanish guitar stuff and really just trying to get the idea of being free in the mind. Growing the hair long and taking care of my yard/gardens/trees/shrubs :p

Happy Summer guys!!!!

10. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Monyx likes this.
  11. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

12. Monyx

Never said i didnt like it but it just didnt hit me too hard.....I did download some AJJ tho.....really like this song.

13. Monyx

the bats reminds me a lil of morrisey

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

15. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

16. Loyaute

17. Monyx

phoenix down ho