The new boghoppers

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by profhulk, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Carful about putting too many summons on the board versus swarmers. Also SL has Ravenspeaker who has the ability to convert your summons into his summon(raven).

3. Iskandak

I dont play summon decks much (only have a construct 1) :) but I've seen more and more ppl counter them.

I have another question: Finlords Neophyte. I love his looks and I love his skills, but because of the range 1... Is he actually worth it?

4. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

it looks good to me. I wonder what upgrades to take though. I'd probably take neophyte upgrade + heal champ rank 3 to keep it at 76 nora.

5. Iskandak

Loving Forglar Paladin here, thanks for that tip :)

6. viktorino

viktorino Member

7. Iskandak

With High Tide on Boghopper Paladin... he's amazing :p

8. Savain

Savain Member

yeah I started using him now he has it makes tm losing it worth it now i have to ask what equip is better on him mask or bandoleer....

9. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

Why not Scimitar of the Deep?

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Main reason I see high tide on bog paladin is to support the tads and it is excellent! My tads live longer now that there is a high tide champ that is the same race and has synergy with my babies :D. Also turtle rider is aquatic so if anyone ever decides to run him besides me bog paladin is there with support.

11. Iskandak

Yes its for tads, but also for drown I find it quite useful tbh