The new racial

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Mar 31, 2016.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

what you guys think about the new racial tree/vampyres
    when i think of UD/KF i though we would make more demon/elves light vs dark Bane Shift not weird evil tree banshees still i like the coduit ability I like new abilities diffrent to regular UD all offensive type ability especially goblin kings

2. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Not a fan.

For a start, I prefer my vampires (even the misspelt ones) to be about blood. Not... um.. whatever the hell these things are about.

That aside, I just don't like the design of the Naria (from a visual standpoint). Frankly, they look like something a Furry with a tree fetish would draw.

3. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

Poxnora new expansion, and Underdepths get just 2 new runes: The Imp and the spell.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

If anyone got UD rune to spare i would like to take them off you guys especially gobin king and new imps

5. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Personally, I'm a fan of the Naria. The Nefari have been burning the forest, De'lim has been burning the forest.. Nature responds with these things that both can put to use.

While i've been a long time Underdepths player, and I will always be an Underdepths fan at heart: De'lim brought me over to experiment, the Mysterious Hooded Elf fascinated me with the implications it can have being there, and the Naria runes have just about won me over (for now). Now if only I had Grim'thir..

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I'm eager to try them out in a FW/UD split.

7. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

I imagine they would be solid in a Vampyre centric BG, fitting almost smoothly into existing splits of that nature.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Literally over half of UD is demons, I think it's okay if the other themes get champs lol.

armyguyclaude and MEATMAN like this.