The Official SL Combo Thread

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by ykmmmm, Jul 5, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

boss vinny want his due!!

1)Enslave + whatever champs/abilities your opponent is abusing - MogaBait
    ----------------------------------------
    2)Petrifying Gaze + punishing aura. We can have 6 PetriGaze champs in a bg (Basilisk Templar, Manticore and Basilisk) and Punishing aura is on Draksar Constrictor

3)Any kind of forced movement (Knockback, pull, fascinating, etc.) and any kind of trap or proximity effect (traps, land mines, defeaning aura, etc.)

4)Any kind of multiattack/ex flurry(furious atack and rapid attack) champ (AoV would be the best example) + Thunder to drain the opponent from all its nora one turn. (you have to make sure you do at least 5 hits meaning you drain 50 nora from the opponent so the combo is worth it). if th champ can benefit with furry the better

5)Using champs with "Pilfer" (i think its on skeezick filcher and kanen pillager only now) x2 and using "draketooth rifle" endlesly or "bloodthirsty blade"

--------Kampel
    ----------------------------------------

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Enslave + whatever champs/abilities your opponent is abusing

3. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Monsoon + Boil is a deadly combination.

Dagda likes this.
  4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

5. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

i will put it on split XD

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Petrifying Gaze + punishing aura. We can have 6 PetriGaze champs in a bg (Basilisk Templar, Manticore and Basilisk) and Punishing aura is on Draksar Constrictor.

7. Kampel

Any kind of forced movement (Knockback, pull, fascinating, etc.) and any kind of trap or proximity effect (traps, land mines, defeaning aura, etc.)

8. Kampel

Any kind of multiattack/furry champ (AoV would be the best example) + Thunder to drain the opponent from all its nora one turn. (you have to make sure you do at least 5 hits meaning you drain 50 nora from the opponent so the combo is worth it).

9. Kampel

Using champs with "Pilfer" (i think its on skeezick filcher and kanen pillager only now) x2 and using "draketooth rifle" endlesly or "bloodthirsty blade"

10. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah make sure you use those furry champions :p

11. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

This prob works better with the kanen pillager since he has pilfer on base, especially if you're doing it with bloodthirtsy blade. The filchers base dmg is too low to really care about it getting multi attack.