The Official UD Combo Thread

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by ykmmmm, Jul 5, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

Let the blood flow!!

Combat Awareness(or Incorporeal) + Maddening Echoes. Deep Elf Manslayer and Phase Spider are good for that. Two of the Minotaurs also seem to have it, though one is a 2x2 and it is an upgrade. - PiPPolnz9

Price of victory + Bok gatekeeper
    Baneshift + Set Abalze (self) -
    Scarebear

Psychic Jab and Mindslicer Boomerang --Tarabostes

Sac and anything with soulshift. --theKraken

Scorched Dwarf + Orb of Protection ---PIPPolnZ9

Knockback 3 + Pillar of Flames. Against a 1x1 unit, it does a great deal of damage. Against 2x2s it's commonly an instakill. --- SirGill

Pawn and combat awareness... we have both..... hit pawn.. Closest CA champ won't take dmg. ---Agirgis1

Firstly: Murk Demon has ethreal so he can be used with maddening echoes, and the other guy wont even know he's there. Try it for stealth fun.
    Secondly: Can someone test Nefari Siphon +Fire Dancer? In theory, the nefari's nora gaining ability gets deflected to the enemy by way of the fire dancer, and you gain nora for it. -- Mannfreid2

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  2. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

Combat Awareness(or Incorporeal) + Maddening Echoes. Deep Elf Manslayer and Phase Spider are good for that. Two of the Minotaurs also seem to have it, though one is a 2x2 and it is an upgrade.

Not sure how Eye for an Eye works post re-vamp. I think it wasn`t removable when it was released. Lots of fun.

Not sure if Dark Pact + Exile/Sacrifice/Retribution works. Although the later two will be very situational. Also not sure if Demonologist`s Dark Pact works on friendly spells,

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  3. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Price of victory + Bok gatekeeper
    Baneshift + Set Abalze (self)

4. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Save up Nora use 2x retribution and 2x sac to implode your BG.

5. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

It wasn't, it used to have unlimited range and be 5 less nora. You chain with Befoul, Cauterize, and best yet Cast: cauterize to disable units all game. The best targets were passive units or those who had precision anyway.
    Those don't work either, it just wastes your Dark Pact/costs your shrine 5 hp. You can do thing like Dark Pact + Sheoul's Fireball to increase its range far past spell presence though.

6. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

Sucks to hear that. Just tested it myself.

Just to state another obvious one:
    Scorched Dwarf + Orb of Protection

7. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Psychic Jab and Mindslicer Boomerang

8. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Sac and anything with soulshift.

9. SirGil

SirGil New Member

Kinda situational, but oh so amazing when it works.

Knockback 3 + Pillar of Flames. Against a 1x1 unit, it does a great deal of damage. Against 2x2s it's commonly an instakill.

10. Tarabostes

Why not trail: fire wall with KB3? Bloodguard is a pretty common pick in most bg's and Ash Maiden is solid too

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  11. Curlyfuk

Curlyfuk The King of Potatoes

ok im an idiot can someone explain Scorhed dwarf + orb of protection to me?

12. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

he use mason to repair the relic

13. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

But in order for this to be effective, you kind of have to run Mason 3, which is not the optimal 25 Nora Dwarf build. Meh.

14. Tarabostes

But every UD bg has at least a couple of fire sources so the orb can resist for a while.

15. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

eh , i didnt post here cuz i feel everyone already knows what i know.....
    But guess ill post 1 for now...
    Pawn and combat awareness... we have both..... hit pawn.. Closest CA champ won't take dmg.

16. Mannfreid2

Mannfreid2 New Member

Firstly: Murk Demon has ethreal so he can be used with maddening echoes, and the other guy wont even know he's there. Try it for stealth fun.

Secondly: Can someone test Nefari Siphon +Fire Dancer? In theory, the nefari's nora gaining ability gets deflected to the enemy by way of the fire dancer, and you gain nora for it.