The Pox Nora Spotlight. This week: Taylor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BansheeX, May 26, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Streamlined is what you meant

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Burn, we should totally try that getting drunk thing somewhere closer to my place.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

get it on tape

you two would make such a hot couple

#otp

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Jealousy is such an ugly thing

Like your mom.

5. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Taylor is too legit to quit. Piercings, pirate ship necklace, lass on ye olde arm, and I presume he has a "crazy" accent too! ;)

Why in the heck did they trust you, at such a young age, to drive around new BMWs?? Respect, from Yankee to Yorker.

newsbuff likes this.
  6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

ULTIMATE ginger

I am also a Rugby player. Did you say you dont play anymore or you just dont play super league anymore? I play 15's in a Division 1 team here in northern virginia (meaning the top league immediately below super league) as a prop or flanker - where did you play? somewhere in the backline I'm assuming based on your "streamlined" stature. Actually this summer I'm trying out 7's for the first time...

Also, to the interviewer guy: suggestion for future spotlights: can you please give a little background about the player you are interviewing? i.e. don't assume we know who these peeps are (in fact I think the last one there was confusion about who he was and it had to be explained later that he was an up-and-coming player). Just a brief explanation like "Taylor has been a top-50 Limited league player for X years, holding a top-5 position on and off throughout 2013 and 2014" for example. then I would care more about who your're interviewing! Thanks

7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

So what your getting at here is that Taylor is trying to be Captain Jack Sparrow?

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

9. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

In my defence that picture was about 4 years ago and I was working at BMW up until early this year.

10. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

I don't play anymore although I'm going to start playing again soon, just super unfit at the moment. I played second row or centre. Here's me putting a guy in hospital! oops

http://gyazo.com/556af2405cef469c0cdf70663804b81b

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

RIP The guy in the middle.

Taylor likes this.
  12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

haha awesome. I don't need to ask which one is you :-X
    Rugby's way more popular in jolly olde england than the states, right?

This is me chasing an asian:
    https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/s720x720/282846_319038821545036_314387949_n.jpg
    and what appears to be taking someone from behind?:
    https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/s720x720/190761_319037421545176_1123286298_n.jpg

DarkJello and Taylor like this.
  13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I never understood why people don't just stay at home instead of killing each other with sportsy stuff

14. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Dang thought this was you putting Burn in the hospital..disappoint. Missed the first go round

15. DarkJello

In your defense?? Dude, I am jealous. R-e-s-p-e-c-t, find out what it means to me... Stay muddy, Forglar Master of Doom!

16. DarkJello