The Rhetoric of the Blood Owl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Molosse, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

fite me irl m8

2. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

You know you're inner spirit is a ferren.

3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Baskitkase likes this.
  4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

where did you get my photo
    stalkers i swear...

5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I didn't know you were a MLG pro back then.

6. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Owls for the Owl Throne.

7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    just took a selfie

Revengercm likes this.
  8. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

For those who have not the fortitude to re-read the threads devoted to the blood owly greatness of Liquin_3rd.
    Here is the Gospel in it's complete form, reposted for your benefit.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the first day there was nothing but the abyss; cold, endless and unchanging. Liquin_3rd gazed before him and he was pleased. For the moment.

On the second day Liquin_3rd deemed that the abyss should be shared by others and thus, in his dark and terrible wisdom, gave birth to man and the planets he inhabits so that they too may gaze upon the darkest of voids and revel in their insignificance.

On the third day the great and terrible Liquin_3rd grew tired of humanities fears of the great beyond and deigned that, truly, it was only his corpulent being that inspired true fear. Thus he revealed himself to a chosen few, madman and prophet alike, and drove them raving away from those they once called friend and family. Liquin_3rd was pleased.

On the fourth day, our almighty lord grew bored and lonesome so he summoned we small few to do his bidding.He beckoned us with the sacred owl to band together and do his every command. Only then did he have his pawns to play with even if the poor souls were just living dolls to him. Liquin_3rd was pleased.

On the fifth day, He looked upon the vast void of space, and spake thus, "Damn, there's still not enough room for Burn."
    And, lo, He did create a larger void. Burn is fat.

On the sixth day, The wrathful Liquin_3rd wanted to rule over more than mortal man. He created more pitiful sentient creatures to tremble in fear and despair. Separated them into pitiful rules and watched them slaughter each other. Liquin_3rd was pleased.

On the 7th day, Liquin_3rd looked again upon his creations.
    As he did his best to peer around the great vastness of Burn, he saw that his new creations were numerous. As great as the mighty Blood Owl was, he had exceeded even his expectations. His creations were simply too many and too scattered for him to be able to appreciate the fullness of the joyous sufferings, the pleasurable pains, the delightful sorrows that could be visited upon the faint sparks of humanity that did crawl and scratch across the surface of his world. (As all worlds are his)
    There must be a single location where all things great and terrible would be brought together.
    And so our great lord did set forth to create the internet. (Al Gore is a big fat liar)

Blessed be his name!

On the 8th day Liquin_3rd set about his great task, using the corpulent form of the Burn as his building blocks, he began to construct the entity that would soon become the "Internet". Burn's brain, swallowed by flesh as it was, became the many servers. His veins, clogged as they were, became the streams of information that allowed those who had not yet witnessed the glorious Blood Owl access to his new domain. His voice became the thrashing and screaming of a million angry youths, roaring into the ethernet in hope of witness. As this construction continued fleshy lumps gave way into abscess' of sin and gluttony, these became known as 4chan and Tumblr.

Liquin_3rd beget his greatest creation and was pleased.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

I shall pray for your ever-splitting Pedes, but I grow ever more fearful

Let That Pede Who Brings Light To These Dark Places Be Ever Rid Of The Curse Of Attack Type Poison Pede Be Blessed

10. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Wow, so realistic! Which filter did you use?

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Am I doing this rite?

SPiEkY and Oldmaster like this.
  12. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

only in poxnora forum, love you mates

13. Oblitrix

Oblitrix The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]

I have no idea what's going on. Behold my blood owl idol.

Baskitkase, Karmavore and soulmilk like this.
  14. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

Those among the clanless will have no path to follow no family to name no generation to hold no traditions to keep no customs to give no hospitality to give .
    why do you make these orphans? why do you leave them in the street? thay are the dark seed of you're undoing thay will band together with those who hate you thay will follow no one thay will make the blood run red thay are going to kill the dead thay are going to eat you're kin they will scream and bash you're doors thay will cry aloud for justice clanless all thay will wash over you're walls clanless all they will know secret ways clanless all they are newly awake clanless all no family no sign no loyalty no elder beware those who walk without a clan for they will be you're undoing Pity them! adopt the orphans where you can .But watch them . In them is the bad seed of their sire.

LOL or something like that ?

15. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

MOLOCH! MOLOCH! MOLOCH! MOLOCH! MOLOCH! MOLOCH!MOLOCH! MOLOCH! MOLOCH! MOLOCH!

MOLOCH! MOLOCH!

16. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

all natural babe

17. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

This thread feels a bit off topic, why is it in general?

Qucas, SPiEkY and HiveLord like this.
  18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

your wish is my command

heretic

Qucas likes this.
  19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

u still suk

Dagda and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.