The Rune Forge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArchersAxe, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

Pretty awesome idea I'd say. I'm interested in the Exotic prices and how they will change, if at all, due to the change in availability.

Also, can we please get a Sacrifice X function? Just another thing to add to the list I'm sure ;) But if I ever want to get rid of my 65 Grim Wells/Kanen Whirlwinds/Dragon Artificer Portals, I surely am not going to do all that clicking.

2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I agree ^^^ also I was wondering when you sacrifice a rune does the system automatically sacrifice the runes that are not being used in a BG currently or it doesnt let if it is? Im guessing yes just wondering.

3. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

The forge will tell you if a given Champion is in a deck and will not permit you to sacrifice it. For other rune types, it will attempt to find an instance of that type that is not in a deck and sacrifice it, otherwise it'll tell you its unable to find an eligible rune to sacrifice. So, the bottom line is that runes in a deck are not sacrificeable.

4. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

For the rune forge, can you guys set it up so that when forging champions, it picks the ones with the lowest CP? I can't tell which ones have CP or not, and I probably just forged a whole bunch of level 3 champs I didn't want to, instead of my spare level 1 champs with no CP.

5. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Can there be an option to be able to sacrifice them anyway?

I have a lot of decks and it's hard to track down where an individual champion is.

6. Modoch

Modoch The King of Potatoes

It would also be nice if you didn't have to refresh after closing the forge window. Right now, it still shows the number you had in the checklist before sacrificing/forging runes.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Certainly need some mass sacrifice function. Hearthstone has a function where you can sacrifice everything beyond the number of runes you can include in your deck; if you now got rid of the awful CP system you'd have one less problem with coding that, too

8. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

As far as I can tell, there is a minor workaround to this.

If you Sacrifice a rune, simply click the Prev or Next button to display another copy of the rune along with the updated quantity.

9. Modoch

Modoch The King of Potatoes

Yeah, but when you close the window, the checklist still shows the old amount, not the amount you have after forging.

10. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

We don't have that option for Spells/Relics/Equips, only for Champs though...

11. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Currently for non-champ runes, you can sac, hit the rune again, sac again (if you had multiples you wanted to sac). Currently, it says an error if the rune is in a deck already (thus unable to sacrifice). Also, there's a small number where it normally tells you which of the same rune you have selected that tells you how many you have.

12. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

how much has rune forge rocked poxbox? now that the best exotic is only worth 4times the worst? (under sony the best exotic on poxbox was sometimes worth 100times as much)

13. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

Depends on what you call "rocked." His system is still profitable for him and he accurately adjusted prices so his store is not exploitable. Just about anything below ~20k is Core Set which means you can't Rune Forge them for the more expensive in demand Extended Set exotics.

Also, I suspect if he puts out the Leg portion of the trader soon-ish, it will be Legendaries for Legendaries like the Out Of Stock system he had Pre-Transfer.

14. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to take exotics for his legendaries? with the new 5% rule legendaries are now roughly worth 4times as much as exotics? so even if he had to price them at 100,000-200,000 points wouldn't that still work? limiteds though I agree would have to become basically $$$ only like harbies since they're all never being released again ever?