The Salaman's Revolution

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Doesn't IS already do this... and do it MUCH better?

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I doubt much better once this is done.
    But i imagine people will enjoy spilts.
    Will they not?

3. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Boon of the Salaman (I'm the worst at naming)
    This unit have Resistance: Fire 1 and is Immune to charred.
    Whenever a equip or relic is deployed to the field, you gain 8% of its costs (this does not stack).

Hmmmmmmmmm?

4. Leadrz

Seems generic, i like where soks idea is going.

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

All salamans have Salaman.

Salaman: Target friendly champ gains Salamander

Salamander: Target enemy champ gains Target

Target: This champion will die in 4 turns if it doesn't activate Salaman Foe. This champ gains Salaman Foe

Salaman Foe: Target Friendly champ gains Salaman Boogeyman

Salaman Boogeyman: Enemy champs in 10 spaces gain Scaley Hero at the end of the turn

Scaley Hero: This champ has fearless and Boon of the Reptile Kingdom

Boon of the Reptile Kingdom: Friendly champs in 3 spaces gain Pretty Object.

After 30 rounds of the entire game have passed, all champions with Pretty Object acquire Death Aura.

Death Aura: Friendly champions within 50 spaces have death touch 5, and shrine resistance if the champ with death aura has Complacency.

Complacency: After 100 rounds of gameplay have passed, every friendly undead champ gains this ability. Champion does half damage to champs that haven't been deployed once during the game up to that point.

Death Zealotry: All champions in the vicinity of a champ with Death Aura have this ability. Causes slightly cute animation process.

Slightly Cute Animation (Process): Champions with this ability have grandchildren with self esteem issues. Champion is cursed until the end of the game. Champion will remain cursed when dead and redeployed.

Grandchildren With Self Esteem Issues: Target friendly champ becomes dominated by your opponent until you cast (*new spell*) Spanking.

Spanking: Target possessed friendly champ gains Encouragement and losses possessed.

Encouragement: Champ can grant Slightly Cute Animation (Action) to target friendly champ within 8-10 spaces

Slightly Cute Animation (Action): All units in play are destroyed. This includes Shrines and Avatars. Does not stack. Causes both players to lose.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    Anima26, xezno, SaintKiwi and 6 others like this.
  6. Leadrz

Pretty object?

7. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

You say that like generic is bad.

I still think global CD reduction is a bad idea.

9. Leadrz

It's not, but i like new toys to play with Q.Q

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Fair enough.

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Me: Whats up prof
    ProfHulk: I hate myself for playing this stupid game
    Me: Then why do it?
    ProfHulk: I've invested way to much money in it
    Me: Oh Bane Shift yeah I just realized that I have too
    Me: Why do I play this game anymore
    Me: Oh right.....

Ohmin and TeaScholar like this.
  12. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

After reading everything, this is what made me curious. Where did you pick this bit of lore I've never read? Unacceptable.

13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You could apply the skeezick method to salaman. When 3 salaman are equipped all salaman gain some kind of technology like synergy ability. When 5 Salaman are equipped (insert neat Sokolov- like synergy racial ability) all salaman gain this. I like FS equips as well. Poison Dart, Tidemaster's Bandoleer, and emergency equipment all great equips. Snaptooth Helm is nice flat 4 dmg physical reduction. Spirit Stone out of all FS equips is the one I think needs a rework to get it out of the shoebox. It's just not that attractive to me reducing my ap cost by 1 for a non basic attack is so meh. I do like that it can be equipped on either a friend or a foe. I can see the inspiration for Twisted Emerald. Twisted Emerald also could use some love now that ichor is gone from the game.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I feel like this when I have to face abusive split bg that require intricate counters in order to win. Most of the time I am content with creating weird bg that fail most of the time against some guy who runs x 2 of the most op thing he can find.

15. Lushiris

Well I did see your fight against that weird Snaptooth/Mirefolk BG yesterday, but couldn't bring myself to entirely watch sure a flavor murder. How did it end?

16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I threw the game cuz I like that player. I ended up doing something random like casting verdant promise on a Vashal Mirrorblade so I could watch him spawn images with the take root condition. Salaman Ninja is fun to use with Aurorar Lancer. I like to use the flash bomb blind to enable Aurora Lancer to use Lightseeker

17. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

It's in the lore section of the game. Or on a bio. I can't remember honestly but I re-read all the lore and they were slaves to the Cyclops like most races back in the glory days.

https://www.poxnora.com/info/story.do?i=0

Forglar Swamp Backround. Read it brosky

18. Lushiris

Oh I actually had read that, just forgot.