Theme Adjustments #2 - Maljaran Races

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 8, 2015.

1. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I put my reasons on there and the exact cost changes also for the ones you seemed to question. my nora pricing is based on poxbase being up to date and accurate and me not fudging up the math lol. im just a fan of champs being able to be diverse to have a toolbox of options on the champs for any situation and they currently suffer from either no options and or bad builds.

2. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

Leave.Now.

Etherielin, IMAGIRL and Netherzen like this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

• Magnate: Move CA: Ranged to upgrade chain 2 and move Divine favor 2 to base. This will make him even more expensive +5 nora(results in a 1 nora more expensive build that is much more versatile for viable combat or support builds) how + 1
    • CA: range is 10 divine favour 3 is 15 divine and honestly 2 or lower is not really worth it cause if your opponent has decayed your champ and you need the buff you end up killing your own champs i rather have a choice to when to heal my champs
    • also i run him with keyeye so counter attacks really more worth on base

4. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

I actually feel like Matriarch Sarinda is very playable in "good stuff" split BG's rightnow, but far less appealing for a full stitched BG (because you really want eradicate/supercharged)

And I also don't feel like you need to let her chill in the back for 5 turns, 0 ap 1-5 range loss of life attack for 15 is really nice, even if the CD is 5, but it's actually better than that because you can activate it again after 3 turns if 9 LoL is enough, or earlyer if you have her equipped with bracelet

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

What about sentinel of aliur? feel like he need to be buffed perhaps font blessing/soul of aliur on base increase his nora +5

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Kanen are in a good spot and probably do not need adjustments.

7. sassquatch

He only has access to divine favor 2 hence the +1 nora increase. if you like the CA build so be it, but his range doesn't matter to trigger CA, just that he is attacked from range but he always retaliates. and as for a pure leoss theme the druid and harken both make better targets for keeneye. also if decay or inhibiting effects are in play you can always just delay the deploy a turn. a global heal will always be more useful than CA: ranged because you control the effect not the enemy but that may come down to play style choices.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  8. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

GabrielQ likes this.
  9. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

for the leoss do we want to keep the leoss theme of "really slow and really expensive" because if so that kind of goes against what it means to be a meta viable deck heh.

Morfeas likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

While on the subject of Leoss. Is there a reason Wall of Ailur has Defender 3 as an option on path 2? Hold the Line gives Defender 3. On the subject of Hold the Line. It seems overly efficient. Paying 8 nora for 20 noras worth. (Not couning the +2DMG, +2 DEF, +1RNG costs. )

Wall just feels efficient. Since the revamp I have noticed a trend. If I can get him, and one other champ on to a font. Chances are; I am keeping that font.

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

If you make tortuns meta worthy I will devote my life to playing them like I did prior to revamp/new ownership

IMAGIRL likes this.
  12. sassquatch

does every deck need to play exactly the same with a spam of over efficient boarder line op champs and rush your face? personally I like having top of the curve champs and fighting an uphill battle.

Etherielin, Woffleet and IMAGIRL like this.
  13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Seems like less are supposed to be few and strong, it would be better to look at how that could work rather than making them into a standard play style.

14. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Would it break the world if stitched meld ability only required two stitched?

Etherielin, Tweek516 and SPiEkY like this.
  15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Probably not. Well, it might break my programmers, but not the world.

Sirius, Etherielin and Skeezick like this.
  17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Also the 2x2 stitched should drop 2 remains imo :)

Or just bigger ones that somehow have a bonus?

voodoov and Sokolov like this.
  18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Beautiful.

19. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

by all means I don't like every deck playing the same, but fat and slow is not competetive at least not in the form that leoss currently are in.

but if you like leoss the way they are then I suppose you are against changing them at all.

20. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

is this a dream?
    no,this is too suspicious,i hope you arent planning making them summons...

Tweek516 likes this.