Things I've noticed so far.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Karmavore, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Good job devs, like really, really good job! You got everything done, and you worked your asses off to do so, obviously with a server change there are going to be things that are overlooked and just not thought of in the heat of the race to get things done. Just want to make a thread to help consolidate things for you guys and make the guessing game of what's going on now, less dramatic and time consuming.

So yeah...
    • Pox Renovator and other Limited runes picture not showing up
    • Windowed mode in settings dosent allow you to open another window while poxnora is up
    • Tokens are no longer available other than spending gold on a pack, rather than individual tokens (obviously an easy fix, but crucial imo.
    • A rank reset is long overdue and I'd love for this to happen again.
    • "renovate on pox reno should be an additional attack ability rather than a base +dmg, seems a bit out of line atm
    • Not able to look at/access legendaries/Limited runes in checklist/forge

That's all I got so far, if anyone else has anything they'd like to add, go ahead.

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Confirming all.

3. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

• Rune text on pox renovator is missing. It currently shows a command like rune.text.1543
    • The in-game rune manager currently asks for you to login. Kinda pointless since im accessing it from in-game, why do I need to prove my identity twice.
    • The remember me check box still doesn't function. Website or in-game manager. This issue doesn't seem to affect the forums though.
    • I don't like that greens get new rank icons while we don't :mad: (Not an urgent issue lol just trying to get your attention.. We want old rank symbols!)
    These are what I found so far.. Solid work though Greens! Full marks ;)

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!