This forum is useless lol...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HalfGodBro, Sep 2, 2014.

1. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

Everything i see is Troll post, and troll answers...
    pretty sure that's all this post will have too..trolling replies

Sunutsu likes this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Everything you see? Cause I see some threads that are troll threads.

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Wheres the other half, bro?

Karmavore likes this.
  4. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

So you just made another useless thread. Yeah, that will certainly help.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    Faust likes this.
  5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

your usless thread bring usless trolls

6. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

what makes a thread useful?

Faust likes this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Well, certainly we all know that at a minimum it needs to be approved by Ragic.

Faust and Dagda like this.
  8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Well half, welcome to forums but... Right now there really isn't anything new to talk about, so we are kind of like a pack starving hyenas watching a fat antelope walk into our den. So we pretty much wait for random threads to have some fun, since the longer it passes after a patch, the rarer is a thread with useful info(yeah science bi*ch).

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It's a good thing this thread is helping the problem

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I think if we thought that having informed discussions about balance would have the slightest effect we would do so.

But then their statistics would show that good discussions have less than a 50% winrate and can be disregarded.

Ballballer and egami like this.
  11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

How to control balance

Get 10 friends ( 20 if you cool )

all play the same bg...... all win or lose(on purpose) depending if you want nerfs or buffs........

You are now a balance god
    PS poxillumanti

12. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Implying you have any friends.

13. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

gedden still thinks that nerfs are designed to balance the factions rather than to target certain players in order to get them to use different runes. he'll learn eventually.

14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The whole point of the revamp was to make more runes viable. If there is a specific rune that is overused because it is extremely good or too good then they might get tweaked. Generally the certain players you are referring to are those who only use the most optimized build which stacks all those too good runes together or in a way that augments more balanced runes. Also, there is the opposite of bringing underpowered runes up so they get more use. It is a balance game for the act of balancing.

As for the OP's original point. Trolls will find always find a way to troll, but the key is to give them as little fuel as possible. Anger and rage are what trolls thrive on, and if you don't engage with them or get emotional in a post then they have nothing to build upon. A perfect example of troll bait is this thread itself. Acknowledging the trolls is all it takes for them to thrive. Then there are the honest responses that just come across as a troll because they aren't worded well, and those types of posts can also feed the trolls.

Sunutsu likes this.
  15. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

FTFY

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Can I quote this in a few weeks when the game goes to waste if nothing significantly happens?

Sunutsu likes this.
  17. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You probably won't be able to, and it saddens me that u wanto be that guy. Sorry, "that guy".

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh I don't want to be that guy, I'm just going to end up being that guy when there's nothing else left to do.

BloodAshes and Ballballer like this.
  19. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

I had to like a pyro post because of this thread.

Faust likes this.