This if ridiculous (again)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

@DMrBadguy
    I am not perma banned from league, that is a lie. You do not know how to balance this game, mainly because you do not play enough competitive to adequately understand the strength of runes and abilities properly among other things. The only thing I have seen you do balance wise has had an extremely negative impact on this game. There has been almost no competitive fw players for nearly a full year now(the most popular faction in the game) because of balancing mistakes made and your recent change to tomb only made things worse. Tortun is another example of the negative impact on balancing you have had. I don't have anything against you but atm it seems you don't know what your doing when it comes to balancing runes or assessing their strength.(especially with fw...)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

@kalasle you are wrong about the faction bonus and I don't care if you want to take issue with me because I say this. If you played higher ranked competitive against top players and strong bgs you'd know this.

People like to spend alot of time talking about the game and making assumptions from what they see on paper or what they come up with in their head but hardly ever put it to the test in meaningful games. Dmr does this more than nearly anyone and he's not the only one. Often times this does much more harm than good.

I was spamming status updates out of frustration because I cannot play many of the themes and factions I want to in competitive because of their pitiful state. It is especially frustrating because of of the problems these factions/themes have are easily fixable but the devs don't have the gameplay knowledge(which makes sense they are devs not just players) and don't have any players it seems helping them fix this stuff properly in a timely manner.

Sokolov's stance on dictate for example shows that he is pretty green when it comes to competitive gameplay and is going to need to rely on others with more knowledge in this area to fix some things properly. You need to know how the runes work in the highest levels of competitive as well as on the lower levels to balance them properly.

Master yi and fizz for example were insane in lower ranked games of league(when i played) but not nearly as strong in the higher levels of competitive. They need to be balanced for both.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Okay, locking this thread because it is only turning into a personal feud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.