This is happening rather quietly

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sokolov, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, when your coding is so incredibly bad compared to that of Pox Box, why would I trade on your silly knockoff. I wish you could stop inventing accusations, you lying slanderer, it's a marvel that you dare to try and call me a bigot. Good to know that you are not profiting from PP, that relieves the issue.

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Colonization was bad.
    There's no bright side to it, really.
    I mean, you can say there is, but you weren't on the receiving end back in the 1400, seeing everything you knew being replaced and everybody you knew being murdered.

JellyBerry, iPox and BurnPyro like this.
  3. Boozha

At the point where you try to slander me I kind of have to reply to your shrieks, I'm afraid, not that I'd like to. No, I'm not trying to ruin you, liar, I'm just saying that I wouldn't want to do business with you, so stop inventing accusations to make your pathetic case look a bit better. Neither am I trying to censor you, you lying disgrace, how would I censor you by ignoring you. You stand on your soapbox, scream your bigoted idiocies and call people walking away in disgust "censorship"? Your delusions are painful to watch.

4. Boozha

Well, apologies accepted. There will be efforts to resolve the situation at some point or another.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm not reading your slapfight, is newsbuff going to visit the sentinelese or isn't he?

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't understand this sentiment. I would personally not do something harmful unless I have a reason to, not because I have a reason not to.

7. Boozha

Out of the principle to not support an ideology I consider reprehensible if possible. I wouldn't be doing anything harmful either, I'd be not doing something beneficial (to something I can't support). De facto this is now moot anyway since Newsbuff isn't profiting from PP anymore and I had no intention to hire a programmer anyway.

Would you want to, say, buy your bread at a bakery where you know the baker to be a racist who gives his vote to having everyone with a skin tone notably differing from his deported? I'd try to avoid that.

8. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Are those silly europes still mad about the tea party? That's what you get for taxation without representation! Also no one likes tea. Should have made it a Budweiser party with McDonalds catering. Would have had better results.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The Tea Party are a bunch of nuts to go with your McDonalds catering.

10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

What kind of nuts? I hope they're doughnuts

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

they're allnuts.

12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

So you are the "comedian" and Trump is the "KKK member", in this fake little scenario you created? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

When did I wave a flag around? When did I say what Columbus did was totally legit? Quotes please. Do you get tired of straw man arguments?

Saying you have "blunt, sarcastic human empathy" is beyond absurd. You pretended to celebrate racism!!! At this point, I am having trouble taking your seriously.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

deez

DarkJello likes this.
  14. DarkJello

I basically agree. Trump has talked a LOT about illegal immigrants from MANY different countries, but the media loves to edit that out. (That is why I watch unedited vids on YouTube).

I appreciate that even when Ohmin and I disagree, his points are logical. He explains without the hyperbole or vitriol so common. I am NOT saying I am the perfect communicator of truth, or opinion, or facts, or ideas. My point is that I wish more people were like Ohmin in this regard, myself included. Thanks for keeping it real man.

[​IMG]

15. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I've had a post deleted and received a warning that I am not permitted to be "abusive, overly aggressive, threatening" or a "troll" and that "Your account's access may be limited based on these actions."

I'm taking this warning seriously and withdrawing from the forum [and game] to protect everyone from my abuse, aggression, threats, and trolling.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no don't one of my posts was removed for being asociated with one of yours. if you go they'l come for me next!

17. DarkJello

Totalitarianism is for your own good newsbuff. Why won't you comply?

PurpleTop likes this.
  18. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Dear God no. Do you have any idea how many walls of text that would produce?

:p

BurnPyro and DarkJello like this.
  19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Lil, who gaf about Columbus day?

JellyBerry likes this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

newsbuff did, I think that is what we all miss most about him.

JellyBerry likes this.