Threads that shoould be stickied to Steam Pox forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by exiledtyrant, Oct 16, 2014.

1. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Pox base - a big turn off for any TCG is being made to make an account before seeing what the actual cards and themes looks like.
    Pox Box - still the fastest trader
    Rune forge - needs to be in your face more
    Rune pools - needs more exposure
    Pox Nora Forums - help bridge the gap between players
    Technical help - probably fastest responses here than on steam
    Dev twitch streams - Gives a face to the dev team and explains current state of game

What else?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There is only Rune Pool that exists and that is the SL Faction Forum though a new rune pool has started to be created.

I just haven't found a way to make it easier for me and I don't have the time at the moment to fix the issues with the Rune Pool that came with the update to Google Spreadsheets, the update to DoG's rune checklist, and then the time it takes to equalize trades. I apologize on that. I'll be trying to work on the beginner's guide this weekend, but the pool is a later priority though I might try to step in for some trades over the next few weeks.

I don't believe player volunteers have any power over there to sticky threads but it could be useful to have a resource guide.

3. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

I didn't mean to seem like there was any pressure for supplying rune pools I just thought the ones available could use some exposure. I think in general you would be hard pressed to find anyone that wants to invest the time it took to rune the 3-4 we had for each faction back in the day. I know I gave up helping to supply runes after the first two years.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Shout outs to this Arkhairos guy for keeping the SL rune pool alive, whoever he may be.

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Zei 42 has been one of those strong silent types indeed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, Zei is a great dude