Three Strikes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SaintKiwi, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I am a law abiding citizen. Ive written nothing offensive or hurtful, yet 2 posts and an entire thread by me were deleted today. Offensive remarks run rampant in Jab's thread, yet I, a Chinese Quadroon with a passion for social justice, have been denied what is rightfully mine. My voice has been lost, swallowed whole by the forum's moderators. I demand what is rightfully mine. I just don't understand. The racist crap is okay, but my cunning isn't. I am a sensitive minority.

Delete this too. Or have mercy. I dont care because I will be in game farming KF players.

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Maybe someone has an agenda against you

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Maybe making players with personal favorites mods wasn't such a grand idea after all! Who could have foreseen?

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Genuinely curious, but what were the criteria for moderator positions (I wasn't around when delegations were made). I'm really interested in how novelty troll accounts were given the position.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Are you aware of the content that was removed? yes you are, and yet you say this.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

RIP Kiwi, I shall remember him when he is banned by Senshu.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Actually I am not, even though I am one of the most accomplished posters I miss a lot of the drama. Perhaps intentionally ...

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

well, in one he quoted you, with a comment about "your people"

9. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

ok, this thread is going nowhere - the reason your thread was removed to me, looks like it was simply a thread demanding that mods don't delete your posts, From what I can see the one or two posts you had deleted recently were very extreme comments that could offend a lot of people.

Locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.