Tidemaster and Songmaster are back bby

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I give it 6 days before people start making threads about Hydraxor.

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Aww. They could force aquatic on him. To 'nerf' him.
    And we wouldnt mind.

Or lower his atk
    Idk 12
    (But not both....)
    Which would turn into 13 + quests.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  3. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

FS is one of the few factions, that discuss nerfing of their champs instead of blindly defending their OPness. Just a remark.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I beg to differ. Original1, Iajab, and other zealots are the only people who blindly defend.

5. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

no idea why we are patting Gabriel on the bk. he made 6 changes. one will be nerfed. the other is terrible. one makes practically no difference. the enchantress you couldn't get wrong if you tried due to how much she cost before so was an easy buff. hell might as well hire a chimp to do firks and jellebriums and pat it on the bk. the only 2 im impressed with in the slightest is the psion and song. so all in all he achieved 2 good changes out of 6. its a terrible patch just on the basis of the lack of changes. let alone the actual successful ones.

6. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Still, we know only results, without knowing the intentions. I may grumble, that Gabriel is somehow inactive and secretive, yet I put my trust in him.

This.

7. bagoftrick

whilst I can agree its not entirely Gabriels fault the reality is 1/3 of his changes are full blown successes. he mades 1000's of suggestions? well its no wonder they weren't implemented if only 1/3 were going to be exemplary. Gedden did the right thing to ignore those changes based on these results if these changes are the hand of Gabriel entirely. no good breaking 2/3's of the runes for the sake of 1/3.

Furthermore, part of those 1000 runes are easy. you could literally suggest anything. a lot of them were shoeboxed. see firk diplomat. doesn't take a genius to work out to make it cheaper.

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

idk who you are bagoftrick but reading your constant qq all over the forums is starting to irritate me, get a grip and stop being a whiny bish.

im liking the tide master change gabriel , vul:electricity is also very flavorful, not sure abwt cecealia losing abash that makes me abit sad, psion is nice,
    and hydraxor buffs :)

Leadrz likes this.
  9. Leadrz

I love the changes, i agree with cecelia.
    Though.. If she was used right before she could hug a font forever. So was lil strong.

Backlash... I was waiting for us to get it.
    Like goddam. I'm happy.
    "You can out nora me with 1 unit?"
    Drops backlash*

Fs stands at a better point than it did before... And honestly i thank gabriel for that.

Anima26 likes this.
  10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

About the Backlash... isn't anti-nora gen in a faction with both nora gen faction bonus and various nora gen runes potentially problematic? It's like saying "no one is allowed to keep up with us in nora". I could be concerned for nothing though, I was more worried when I mistook Backlash for Corrupted nora.

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

That's OUR Psion, man.
    How'd you guys even get him, I thought we Tainted him thoroughly in Akakios' mad science lab...

Anima26 likes this.
  12. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

BagOfTricks is complaining about the 2 nora nerf to Tidemaster? Seriously? Hydrtaxxor OP non the doubt. He probably should have lost a few dmg/spd to counter for scale and spontaneous growth and also the fact that he should be totally in the mid 90's due to the fact he has 4 people to make him cheaper.

Also Song master <3
    RIP Huntmaster but the nerf was deserve on loyalty.

Overall I give it a 8.5/10

Would have liked to see more with the other firks/jellibriums since Firks are viable but still hard to play. Jellibrium are dead in the water.

If we could have a huge patch (like what KF had with the 15+ guys) that'd be awesome.

Also Psion is awesome. Shrive on him makes me giggle like a school girl.

13. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

Moog lost trail water? why isnt it mentioned in patch notes? real or bug? that Bane Shift ****in pisses me off. its like ok were gonna Bane Shift on u guys and not even have the decency to tell you. i cant even tell that it was reflected in his cost. wtf is up with that? am i missing something?

14. Leadrz

It did? How will i pull and drown?

15. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

no clue.....why wasnt it in patch notes? why wasnt it reflected in his cost?

16. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

How do you run your Hydraxor? Semi+Scale?

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

18. bagoftrick

You can also play it Aquatic/Scale Armour. It makes it more efficient and is probably the best way to play it in a full on aquatic bg. its still probably the best way to play it in meta but its more risky due to remove equip spells and abilities.

19. Leadrz

You do know that an aquatic champ needs water on the space BEFORE he moves right. Otherwise cost it still costs 2ap. So a water equip pn him in full aquatic could do... Nothing at all.

20. bagoftrick

you are a noob. you do know he doesn't if you equip tidemasters bandoleer right?