Tidemaster and Songmaster are back bby

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I'm fairly certain i bug checked that years ago.
    For you bby ;) i'll give it another look.

Because... That would be a bug bro.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Unless they fixed it, leadrz is right.

3. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

no it wouldn't b a bug. it only costs you 2 ap if you don't have a part of the champion on water. a 2x2 champion always has a part of their body on water when moving with bandoleer. it isn't abug. its how it works. L2P.

4. bagoftrick

He doesn't need 2 im already running it like that. it works. its not a bug. its how its suppose to work.

5. Leadrz

Technically, bug.
    Fair enough man, never tried on 2v2

But ty for that aye?
    I can spend 77+ the cost of the equip now yay.

Or you know spend 88 nora.
    (Edit costa are from memory so prone to being wrong)

6. bagoftrick

its really not a bug at all. your not reading the description properly.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

So wait, when you run aquatic on him, equip him with Bandoleer, it only costs 1ap to move him?

8. bagoftrick

yes. its more efficient. ive been doing this since the patch. it works. as intended.

9. Leadrz

In my opinion, due to how i think it was intended to work it'd be a bug mate.

Stuff bandoleer on anyone else and you got a useless equip ona useless aquatic that needs other water, i in the interest of not getting hydra nerfed would want them to make it so it had to be the front two spaces.

10. Leadrz

Yes cause tail is still on water (if i under stand what he is saying. Other than calling me noob for understanding how things are supposed to work)

11. bagoftrick

that's because they are 1x1. you have to be moving 'into water' for it to not cost you the extra ap. so on a 1x1 champ you move onto a space without water first and then bandoleer places the water second. so it costs you 2. on a2x2 unit you move 1 forward but the second half of your body remains no water so technically you move the second half of your body onto water procing the 1ap cost.

12. Leadrz

I knew what you mean't

13. bagoftrick

then you should understand its not a bug. as that is how it is intended to work which is why the bug you reported has never been fixed. because it was never a bug to begin with.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Bagoftrick, what leadrz is saying is that before, when you put bandoleer on a 2x2 champ it still cost 2ap to move forward. Even if his tail was in water.

15. bagoftrick

well reading this "
    Technically, bug.
    Fair enough man, never tried on 2v2
    But ty for that aye?
    I can spend 77+ the cost of the equip now yay.
    Or you know spend 88 nora." may make you think otherwise =P. I cant b bothered quoting. its further up the page if you don't believe me.

16. Leadrz

I'm saying thats how it 'should' work.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Not necessarily, when a 2x2 walks on impending terrain, it only costs more ap if the champ is walking on 3 spaces of the terrain. So when Hydraxor has Bandoleer on, it should only cost 1ap because it only has 2 spaces in non-water.

18. Leadrz

True but, i think to stem the tides of complaints.

But alas. If it works that way, then i shall not complain.

Though i'll still run it at 88 nora so i'm not paying for the equip anyway.

19. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I'm not sold on running aquatic + bandoleer over semiaquatic, there are plenty of good options to generate water now.

Skullferno likes this.
  20. bagoftrick

aquatic reduces the price. increases the damage by more than semi. and as you say water gen just got easier. so y wouldn't you run it in aquatics. you can simply keep bandoleers as a backup in a full aquatic setup. like I said metas risky but its doable.