Tidemaster and Songmaster are back bby

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Can someone do a nora/cost analysis?
    I would but not at home.

And thankyou covah for your insight into 2x2's it was much more informative than being being insulted. 1

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

you started the insults. not me. cant stand the heat. don't get in the frying pan.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Bandoleer in aquatics is a weird one, sometimes it forces you to spend extra ap on movement, sometimes it does not. It's probably worth taking semi aquatic just so you dont have to deal with the odd occasion where bandoleer is not functioning properly with aquatic

4. Leadrz

Never said i couldn't stand the heat...
    Not sure when i insulted you. I may have unintentionally.
    But i was just saying covah was 10x more informative with a single post.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

because semi aquatics are far more reliable than aquatics in many situations, like capping fonts, to name one.

6. bagoftrick

its usually caused by terrain effects on the second half of the water. i.e hallowed ground always counting as the terrain which replaces the water causing the issue. I think rock does it as well if you cast macadamise (I think its called that.)

7. bagoftrick

in terms of aquatics on mass yes. but 2x2's don't follow the same rules as already discussed. it would only count on a first turn draw which would be down to luck not skill. and if you drew both hydraxor and bandoleer on the first turn. technically more efficient.

8. bagoftrick

he literally restated what I stated but nice try.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

While we're on the topic of Semi-aquatics, what are some good melee options for semis? Hydraxor is an obvious choice, and all the Pirahnids look similar in the fact that they are squishy beaters.

10. bagoftrick

the pirahnids are the best options really. frenzied is probably the best due to tempests cost. you might want bloodfiends as well. Cecila could be used. has a 1-2 range and stuns now.

11. Leadrz

Yeah. We got squishies.
    Marsh raptor is alright but slip water pirahnid turn seems best option.

12. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

You realize that Aquatic Talisman is way better on Hydraxxor :D because it has the ultra heals. I had a guy do a 150 nora wombo combo in KF that made his renovators do 35 dmg shots. He landed 3 attack and got Hydraxxor down to 2 hp. (<3 spontaneous regen) and next turn BAM BOO POW 25 hp hydraxxor

13. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

btw Aquatic Talisman cost 20 nora. Just throwing that out there.