Tidemaster without water front (high tide)...

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Jon, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Jon

Jon The King of Potatoes

I mean, he's the freakin' master of tides. His card graphic and his title imply water water everywhere!

It's the the lack of attention to details like this that for some reason are really big problems for me and preventing me from coming back to PoxNora (among a few other issues like Angels STILL overcosted/broken). Tidemaster used to have this ability at one time. What again exactly was the rationale for removing it?!? At the very least, you could make that one of use selectable abilities (as opposed to 3 versions of leap!).

I don't get why they won't make rune abilities jive with the theme. This is too easy to fix and makes the card make "sense."

C'mon dev's, fix this! These are little details that are easily fixed but take away bigly from the game!

Thanks!
    Jon

P.S. Another one was Yeti Avalancher without escalation. I mean come on, that's how an avalanche works, it escalates and gets bigger with time.

P.S.S. I love the new game client though! Keep it up Devs!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  2. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Because, if we start leaving said runes with said abilities for the same cost, then we lose all sense of balance and SoE era is back upon us.

MaruXV likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

it already generates water. devs are working well on balancing the game and making units feel linked to bg but balanced.