Tinder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrBadguy, Sep 6, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Just downloaded this game last week and I have to say the learning curve is steep but very rewarding. I can already feel my ELO going up.

2. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Your stories inspired me to be a better person. Thanks, Dmr.

MrBadguy likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I've considered downloading, is it any good for mid to long term?

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Don't see why not. Just state your intentions on your profile.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Tinders pretty fun, I've found some hilariously embarrassing photos of people I know on it.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I use it for distraction/entertainment value, with the bonus of getting lucky sometimes.

Its low effort so I dont actually have to go out and socialize

7. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Do you plan on creating a "Tinder" guide in the near future? I started off with just the free stuff it gives you and I have to say it looks quite promising. Is pro necessary in order to progress late game? What are the best ways to use your super likes in order to minmax returns? What age and distance limits should I set? I heard non-stop swiping is the optimal strategy, while others insist on a more methodical approach. What are your opinions on the matter?

Cheers for the replies in advance. Its great having a master of the game such as yourself to learn from.

19madfox95 and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

inb4 tindermon go

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I havn't played in a while, what is the meta like?

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

The tinder plus DLC is well worth the money, adds a whole new level of ''gameplay''. Although it does have a undo/respawn function that sort of ruins the immersion and realism.

Edit: Anyone tried out the newest DLC Tinder Gold? Curious as to whether it's worth investing the money into for hours of enjoyment.

11. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Seems Apple has that DLC as an exclusive and region locked the ***** for safe measure. I'm on Android so I'm gonna have to wait a bit more to get that feature. This a new low even compared to disc locked content or DRM.

12. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Make her laugh and: get her number. Got 9 numbers since august 29 and countless matches just from that. If she doesn't message first, just check her pics and bio for any data and make a joke out of that. But this mostly works in Mexico since 90% of people use Whatsapp and that app lets you send voice messages. I'm not a looker so I benefit greatly from being able to talk to them instead of just relying on my shitty donated pics and a 500 word bio.

AVOID PSYCHO CLINGY WOMEN

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2017
  13. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

10 numbers.

BurnPyro likes this.
  14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Play safe, only give her your screen name.

15. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

wat

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

just give her the first letter of it, tbh

17. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

The moostache?

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the Dmrbadguy

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so I should tell Psycho women to call me G? that sounds weird.

for a second there I feared I had written psychic, but I don't think you can lie to psychic women if such a thing were to exist.

20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sure you can! I mean, they'd know you're lying, but that doesn't stop you from doing it