Tokens are still stupid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheNidhogg, Sep 16, 2014.

1. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

This is easily the most frustrating part of PoxNora since you guys took over the game. Grinding champions is annoying. The token system is complete baloney. I can't make new decks and feel good about it unless you randomly chose the correct default upgrades.

If you release on Steam, give new players a lot of tokens for free as they complete tasks.

Xiape, Anondylar, hfok and 7 others like this.
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Since iv returned, its been the only thing i dislike, it takes a considerable amount of time to even grind one level of CP. I also thought its particularly punishing to newer players. Most of my runes are pre levelled from SoE era.

Edit: Maybe let us buy single Silver/Gold tokens in Marketplace for 300/500 gold?

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Hand out tokens like its the cool thing to do and will bring wurld peese. Asking people to grind champion levels is idiocy.

claydude5, DarkJello and Sirius like this.
  4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

only reason I have my stuff leveled is because I only buy tokens packs with gold

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I literally stop playing because of painfuly leveling processes.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    claydude5 likes this.
  6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Exactly my thoughts. This is probably my only complaint about the revamp. +1

7. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Was it not just as bad before, except you had 2 fewer abilities until you got levels?

Thbigchief likes this.
  8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

There are many things that could fix this problem but right now imo the easyest way and most synergestic(?) one for DoGs is to add tokkens to the player reward system.

9. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but it's not good. It's just kind of bothersome.

KingJad likes this.
  10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

When one upgrade path is three levels of the same thing and the other is different abilities, the one that is repetitive should be path two.

Ballballer, Anima26, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yes it was worse before, but this one hurts badly aswell.

12. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

When you release the game on steam you should hand out tokens like candy.

DarkJello likes this.
  13. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

if you guys are saying to romove champion cp i'm all for it
    since we are here can we also suggest increacing cp for leveling avatars it takes a whole day just to get it to lv 50

14. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Just bring back cheap tokens for gold. That way it's still a gold sink but you can also have tokens on demand whenever you need em.

Anima26 likes this.
  15. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Exactly. I don't care if Mason 1, 2 or 3, but that sweet path with Reclaim where Relic Guardian is default.

16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

If we have to keep the terrible cp system i think they need to lower the maximum cp to 100 and get rid of platinum tokens all together.

Sealer0 likes this.
  17. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

When the new guys are making their way through the NUX they should just be given tons of tokens.

Anima26, Boozha and chickenpox2 like this.
  18. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- main problem is lack of well thought out upgrade options

19. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Nah i love rend ranks 1 and 2 and combo attack rend what are you talking about.

claydude5 likes this.