Tough

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ok, that is exactly what I said. This community is pathetic. Read the OP.

2. BroWatchThis

Seriously you people don't know how to read or comprehend. Read the OP. Stop trolling on a thread just because you see I'm the one that created it. Get a damn life.

3. BroWatchThis

And you are the prime example of a troll. You just described all the characteristics of an over efficient champion, but you left out the part of 7 spd and 12+ dmg, + because of unleash.

Gtfo.

4. BroWatchThis

Maybe the name of this thread should be "champions with tough" because that was the original intent, not tough itself.

5. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

If your problem is champions with tough, then you need to be more explicit about which champions you are talking about. There are a lot of chmpions with tough. What combinations of abilities on which specific set of champs do you have a problem with?

6. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Anyone who doesn't agree with your vague, kneejerk complaints is obviously a troll. Every single person replying is secretly trying to keep Tough OP just to keep you down, man.

7. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

You could have been more specific lol.

8. BroWatchThis

Like I said in the OP, champions with 2 def or greater shouldn't have tough, especially with a self healing ability and with damage greater than 10 or hp greater than 45.

Stop trolling, troll. Thanks for proving my point btw.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  9. BroWatchThis

FYI, after re-reading my OP, it's plenty specific. I never once said tough itself was OP. It was the combination of it with other abilities and stats.

You people seriously need to stop finding reasons to troll and grow up. With people like this in the community, we will fail to attract new players.

Time to grow up and quit the pathetic attempts at online bullying.

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

That's rich coming from you.

Particularly given the substantial amount of vitriolic hate filled nonsense you spewed during the particular match against me that seemed to have inspired this here thread.

11. Garr123

Losing to something, verbally abusing the person he's losing to at length, then running to the forums to post a one sentence QQ nerf thread is Bro's MO. He did the exact same thing to me, was swag.

12. BroWatchThis

Shutup kid. You are not even addressing the OP or the intent of the thread. You're just throwing out a pathetic trolling attempt. Either post constructively, or gtfo.

One sentence? Hardly. Maybe elementary level math is something you need to work on. Stop trolling.

Kthnxbai.

13. Garr123

hahahahaha

Ballballer likes this.
  14. BroWatchThis

Lol you're giving yourself way too much credit. You won because of poor thought out mechanics. Not your skill. Like I said, post constructively or gtfo. You don't have to post in this thread if you don't like it.

15. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

@Senshu this thread is just going to get worse and won't lead to anything but hurt feelings. I am already tucked in a fetal position under my bench bawling my eyes out as I type this.

Ballballer and Tarathil like this.
  16. BroWatchThis

Ahhh nothing to say so laughing is your breaking point I see. You're wrong, admit it, and move on. This thread is titled "Tough", but a simple read and comprehension of the OP will reveal that it is Tough with a combination of other abilities and stats.

I mean, seriously do you guys try this hard to give me a hard time about a legit thread that was a mere suggestion and slight prod for debate? Why troll? I honestly think you may need to think about filling some of your time with something else besides Pox. Life is short. Enjoy it, and have fun with in game banter.

I also wonder how many of you help new players out with runes, trading and tips. I actually pride myself with having helped numerous new players with donating runes and giving tips with my accumulated knowledge, however small that may be in the grand scheme of things. That, however, doesn't belittle this thread simply because you "can" troll.

17. Garr123

People would take you seriously if you didn't yell abuse in game and then immediately post a thread calling something OP without reflection when you lose to things. I'm pretty sure when you did it to me, you actually posted the thread during our match.

People have already pointed out that this is the first time Tough has been complained about in ages and that it's not OP or broken on the basis of a single loss.

People have repeatedly asked you to point of specific champs that you think have issues, and also pointed out certain champs which are issues like Colossal Boa.

Either stop these weird troll/qq threads or get over the victim complex, sheesh.

Ballballer likes this.
  18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Oooooh! All the time I thought you were the dude crying until I saw that I had the OP on ignore ... I was confused to say the least

19. BroWatchThis

Lol victim complex... wow. OK, chief. Reread OP. Not about tough. It's about the champions that harbor the ability. The effects of tough combined with other abilities.

Get your crap straight and stop bringing up things that honestly have nothing to do with the OP.

*EDIT: In summary, it's a plea to re-evaluate the champions that have the ability and the other abilities on those champions. Is it OK in combination with the other abilities and stats? Does it make sense? Is it thrown on just for the sake of being thrown on or just being plum lazy? If you can't realize that, then I have nothing else to say to you.

20. BroWatchThis

If you get your feelings hurt from an internet forum from a game that is a small drop in the large bucket of strategy games, then that person seriously needs to re-evaluate their tolerance.

This is merely annoyance of the ignorant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.