Tough

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Might want to reconsider how many champions have this and WHICH champions have it. 2 defense champs probably shouldn't get a rank, two, or three of tough. It's just absurdly unbalanced.

2. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Did you just lose to Tough? I bet you just lost to Tough. That's Tough.

st3ck, Dagda, TeaNinja and 20 others like this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You should consider to go to faction forums and ask for some player to give you some advice against specific runes.

Unless you seriously believe that some champion is broken, and in that case, you should create a thread in it's respective faction to address it.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I liked the part where you complained about Slum Market being OP, and how Myx Pupae hatching earlier than 5 turns (while there were Brood Bond units in play) was hacking. Tell us some more tales about how SL Arthropods are OP!

5. Roger Road

Roger Road Member

I love this guy.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The way you word your QQ threads is so funny.

You're all like "Yo I just lost ____ don't you guys think it's OP too?"

claydude5 and KingJad like this.
  7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Collosal Boa.

8. BroWatchThis

Lol ok guys. Whatever you say. Doesn't change the fact that I'm actually right.

9. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Except you're actually not.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'll bite. What champs were you thinking about when you made this thread?

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Bra u be playin eff dubba U. How come u no run reapers blade bra? It be eatin that tough champ up right thurr. Bra u faction has access to magic bombs too bra. Plz be runnin that blade witch and reapers blade bra. Also your faction be full of curse -1 armor bra. Bra death strike bra. Bra u has essence drain and doom and so many eff dubba U cool toys. Comon man the solution is there. I wish I had me some of that reapes blade in fs bra. Also wish I had that essence drain.

Roger Road, Entrepidus and drathys like this.
  12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Chickenwing Alfa

13. BroWatchThis

Lol you can't fit everything into one bg. If I put all the "auto include" spells and equipment in my theme bg (keyword: theme) then I would have at least 15 rune slots dedicated to them. Tough is problematic. That's common knowledge in this community. It's a problem when I point it out why?

14. BroWatchThis

Bloodhowler alpha, colossal boa, etc.
    I use bloodhowler alpha in my Kanen bg, so I can speak from personal experience. It's almost impossible to kill with lifedrinker.

15. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Except this is the first complaint about Tough in forever. Tough is balanced, don't cry about everything you lose to. So common knowledge? My arsenal sir.

Everytime you point something out, it's a problem, because the things you cry about are absurd. You might want to school yourself on how Poxnora works. Oh and I'd like to state I one rounded a Bloodhowler alpha with 3 champions, no spells, might want to ask Pipster about that. So ye, stop crying about this crap, it's getting old.

16. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

Amagad almost IMPOSIBLE 2 KIL OMGGGGG

5 def + 60 hp is nothing. L2P

17. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Tough isn't op lol. If anything its just given to champs that don't need it.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

On point, tough is another example of why 1 2 3 upgrade lines are not always a good idea. Aside from that, sorry OP that you lost to tough.

19. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Tough luck mate.

RedScarlet and Roger Road like this.
  20. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Tough is splashed around a lot and a really nice ability. Is it splashed around a little too much? Yeah, probably. Is it OP? Not really. I think your frustration with tough is mostly with certain units that have it. IE. Colossal Boa is too tanky, but this is more or less due to colossal and not tough. I advise you take a step back next time, chill out, and try to evaluate which ability was the actual cause for problems on your end.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.