TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION - Thematic Arena (new legendary runes Prize-newplayer friendly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Aug 24, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i can wait a couple days, ask gnomes to play ;) np for me but be fast. deadline was last sunday

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

3. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

@MaruXV

MogaBait 2 - 0 Badgerale

MaruXV likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Nora That likes this.
  5. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@Gnomes @davre @TinyDragon @Nora That because there was the delay for norathat-xazn match, i give you all a last call deadline up to this sunday. matches not played on monday 27th will be considered lost for both players, and final match of the tournament will be @MogaBait vs @Tweek516

7. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

Tiny 2 - norathat 0

MaruXV likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@Gnomes @davre you are the last ones guys, please before sunday thanks

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I'll just give it to Dave's, makes it so I can record the finally better too.

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

so we have finally got our semifinals!
    torn.gif
    @Tweek516 , even if rusty and not playing his beloved KF, managed to get ST Lonx bg to semifinals. He will play vs @davre , that from now on will bear the title of "theGodFather", because he got his SP Elementals to semifinals playing only 1 match in all tournament. His opponents continued to retire/disappear/concede; we are investigating some connections to Mafia or Yakuza.

second semifinal will be @MogaBait with his legendary UD minotaurs, against the legend himself @TinyDragon with KF elves.

4 BGs, 2 protectorate 2 wrath, 4 big players for the end of this long tournament. Good luck to the players, and enjoy the matches everybody. @Gnomes I summon you to record this, should be very interesting.

I'm not going to put a time limit to play this matches, but please guys try to play as soon as possible (max 10days).

Alakhami, Tweek516 and Gnomes like this.
  11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ya, would be great if you guys could msg me on discord before you start your games.... @MogaBait @davre

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

lol that owns.
    I lost the one match I played too :p

13. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

90% of success is just showing up.

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

and @Tweek516 has problems with pc so there is a chance he doesnt get a pc back in time. if you qualify to final without playing a single match you are like the luckiest player in Pox. Or you send mafia to scare people to make them retire.

15. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

Tiny 2 - Mogabait 0

xaznsoulx and MaruXV like this.
  16. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Great to see people running tourneys again!

xaznsoulx likes this.
  17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

this one is almost finished, first finalist tiny that will play against winner between davre and tweek. monday there will be a big announcement for next tournament, I think you might even come back to record this one ;)

18. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

are the winners and places going to get a badge? i asked at start of tournament.

MaruXV likes this.
  19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

indeed they will

20. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Did Tiny win yet