Trading a pile of Planar Disturbances exotics and Xulos the Glorious for a Harby

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by fogandsteel, Aug 5, 2016.

1. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Trading 15 Planar Disturbances exotics and 1 LE Xulos the Glorious for 1 Harby (preferably KF or UD one).

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3841629&fb=0

If you don't want Xulos the Glorious, I can replace it with Bridal Ravenraith, or Giving Tree, or 2 Doomballs, or other runes for about 2 million pb credits.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Them will be turned into Legendaries soon... Are you sure you want the limited ones? Them will fall in price.

fogandsteel likes this.
  3. fogandsteel

Oh. If you put it thata way. How soon can I get a Leg KF Harby?

4. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

People have been speculating on LEG harbies for years. They haven't shown up yet.

5. fogandsteel

I know, but Pyro has been vehemently demanding them recently, so I think the developers are going to cave in and release them around Christmas time.

6. ChiaoLung

It's always possible, but the dev's don't always listen to Burn. He's normally pretty good with balance suggestions and they'll sometimes incorporate those. I can't think of a business "suggestion" of his that they've followed, at least not one that wasn't already suggested by someone else. Put another way, players have been asking for harbs to be released in another form for years. They did it once with the infamous Winter's Breath sale. You had a lot of royally ticked off players (and collectors although at that point I honestly think it was more players) because when harbs were first sold it was promised they'd never be sold again. Then they did the same thing with the angels - they weren't supposed to get released again and they did. Still a bunch of upset people, but not as many. They did it a third time with the doomies. Not as bad a reaction this time as people had become used to it and they were starting to realize that it was better for the game to have more accessibility to powerful champs. All that said, harbs aren't as powerful anymore. Initiative is nowhere near as powerful as it was, Gift of Scrying, while excellent, is available on other champs. Harbs are good, but they're not indispensible. Even in factions like UD and KF where they're better champs (UD lacks range to an extent - although that's not as true as it once was and KF has an Archer theme that the harb fits well in.)

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Whatever this guys says, them are becoming green very soon. Don't trade for a Lim.

fogandsteel likes this.
  8. fogandsteel

Told ya, Christmas time!

PS Senshu, can we have them topless?

Goyo likes this.
  9. ChiaoLung

I'll believe that as soon as I see a green say it. Until then, it's all speculation.

Qucas, 4NIK8 and SPiEkY like this.
  10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yep. As much as I'd personally love to see it (and many other players as well, from what I've gathered), I'm not gonna start holding my breath until a green confirms it.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Qucas and darklord48 like this.
  11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Do you wanna gamble? I'm ALL IN. Next big patch or the next one if them are delayed for whatever reason.

EDIT: Not saying I know something you don't, but them got touched in the last patch as an advertise.

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'm pretty firmly in the camp that they'll be given LEG versions, but I'm not willing to place bets either way.

13. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Hah! So you where tempting devs uh xD?

14. ChiaoLung

Nope. Not willing to gamble on it. I don't think it will happen, but it's definitely not outside the realm of possibility. All that really happened last patch was they (and all other champs with the ability) had Scry changed for Gift of Scrying. That matches Sok's consolidation efforts. I'm also not willing to trade based on speculation though.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'll place bets, by training an SP Harbinger along with some other stuff for an SL harbinger.

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Them also got Anthomancy, a unique ability. They wouldn't buff Harbingers without letting everyone use them.

fogandsteel likes this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Fae Oracle also has Anthromancy

18. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

And anyone else, that makes it unique, until now.

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Anthromancer had an ability of the same name for ages, but it did something else

20. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I don't remember the old Anthomancer.