transferring my account

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by izmocat, Mar 8, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

when I try to transfer my account, I log in like it asks me to, with my poxnora name, then it asks me to change my password because everyone has to apparently, and then it redirects me to soe password change website and then when I enter my details on the website it says I have already changed my password within the last 24 hours even though I haven't. will this go away after 24 hours? and is it caused by me logging in to poxnora with my soe username instead of my poxnora name? plz help?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Something sounds off there.

https://poxnora.station.sony.com

From there you log in with your SOE account

You get the code, click the link to transfer over.

Then you put in a new password and email.

From there, you should be able to log in from the DOG with your PN Username (not your station) and your new password.

3. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

now it just says "The key specified is invalid or has already been used" and I don't even get a chance to re-enter the information?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  4. frustrated

frustrated New Member

stuck in much the same boat -- wont let me login, doesn't accept my email so i can talk in forums, had to create a new account to be able to post.
    what if my in game name and SOE name are the same?
    i followed the instructions, used my secret code, then registered and picked new passwords with desertowl but when i try to log in it says
    Account Migration
    All SOE customers are required to migrate their account to Desert Owl Games. Please click here to start the migration process. Login will not work until this process has been completed.

Error Messages:
    • Authentication could not be completed.

• so then i click and it says ive already used that code, and then ive confirmed it to using the email sent to me .....
    • I just want to play -- it was easy when moved to SOE what am i missing this time?

5. frustrated

frustrated New Member

i got it! i checked with the desert owl confirm email and found out my screen name was different than i thought -- once i used the one they wrote to it worked out great! miss my gold though!