Transgender bathrooms

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Feb 21, 2017.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What do you mean by social policy? The general consensus on the psychological community on the best treatment for gender dysphoria?

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

People have been abusing this idea that trans people have bathroom priveliges since the inception of this social policy. Tolerance has nothing to do with wanting to protect your female children from men being allowed in the same locker room or bathroom with them. Same goes for trans women changing around young boys. I was assaulted multiple times as a child, because your parents can't be with you everywhere. You are choosing the protection of mentally disturbed people over the majority of children and women. The policy is a bad idea. You are exposing the population to assault to enforce tolerance for a fraction of society's population. These forums have their own reality and were made for your political views.

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/tag/transgender-lies/
    http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh#
    http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07/man-dressed-woman-caught-taking-photos-dressing-room/?t=32018

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  3. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Starting to feel like my points are being ignored.

First off, it's not men looking to sneak a peak in the women's bathroom. It's trans. folk who want to go to the toilet while out and about. Forcing bathroom divides based on birth certificates is both absurd and unenforcable (without major invasions of privacy every time you want to use a public bathroom).

Second off, you've just implied that literally the only reason people could possibly want to use a bathroom that doesn't match their birth sex is because they want to molest kids, and that said molestation can only occur as a result of this policy. This is not only a horrific generalisation, it's not even a good argument. For one, and this really shouldn't need to be said, but molesting kids is already illegal. Next is the assumption that these assaults only ever occur in a heterosexual manner. This is not the case, plenty of cases of men molesting boys and women molesting girls. Your proposed bathroom restrictions do nothing to prevent that. You're also skipping over the fact that the majority of instances of paedophilic assaults are carried out by people the child, or the child's family, knows. This is not linked to whether or not the assaulter is trans.

Now, you've linked a couple of pages, and I'll go through the articles you've linked in a moment and give a response, but for now let me ask you to provide hard evidence of the claims you're making. Not an opinion piece, not a news article, but an actual piece (ideally, multiple from a variety of authors, just so you can demonstrate it's not a fringe with nothing backing it up) of peer-reviewed scientific research that demonstrates that Trans. individuals are significantly more prone to paedophilic tendancies. Before you link articles referencing individual cases in place of a study, let me remind you that, while the individual cases are indeed awful, they don't display a trend.

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

teach people to be more tolerant of transgenders don't give them special priveliges. I have listed examples of men pretending to be transgenders in order to commit acts of voyeurism and sexual abuse on women and children in womens bathrooms. Those are only the recorded cases. As a victim of this type of assault I say you will never understand until you or your children have experienced this type of abuse. You can use your superior discernment to expose any logical fallacies I have written down, but it will not negate the documented/undocumented assaults that are to come or the data that you will be able to express on a flow chart in 1o years. Why encourage this or wait for statistics? Stop this policy and begin teaching people to accept transgenders instead of encouraging and increasing the access predators have to women and children.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I found a scientific study which shows that there is not a significant rise in mortality in opossite sexual hormone treatment receivers but people over 40 need to get one of the female ones transdermally rather than orally to prevent a type of cancer.

but nothing on trans pedos/

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

nobody wants to give them priveledges you want to deny them basic human dignity.

transgendered people have been around for decades and there is no data to support your claim and you say bah we need to act now because otherwise in 10 years you will see that I am right?

we can see right now that you are not right. about this, and not right in your head.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

my little daughter just saw your posts and now she's mentally rétarded

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

10. Sokolov

Which has NOTHING to with ACTUAL transgendered. Voyeurism and sexual abuse are ALREADY illegal.

There is NO reason to punish ACTUAL transgendered people for ALREADY ILLEGAL things that other people are doing.

This type of problem has been around for a LONG time - people have been sneaking cams in bathrooms/showers, pretending to be the opposite sex, etc. and doesn't have anything to do with transgendered people being more mainstream now. Hold THOSE people accountable for damn sure, but don't pretend like we are advocating for sexual abuse.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Etherielin, Kampel and BurnPyro like this.
  11. Sokolov

Let's try a different tact.

I assume, based on this line of argument, that are you pro-gun control right?

We should limit access to guns to keep them out of the hands of would-be criminals and crazy people, correct? Gun-lovers shouldn't get special treatment at the expense of innocents, right?

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I found the problem.

BurnPyro likes this.