Transmission relay and vex, maulers, rumblers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Dec 2, 2014.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Lack of new content/patches I certainly agree with. Bugs I somewhat agree with being worse than usual. But balance wise there have been long periods when certain factions were OP/crap. IS was terrible for a long time, as was UD.

Perhaps saying 'always been imbalanced' was slightly hyperbolic, there have been periods of fairly even factions (under sok especially) but it certainly wasn't typical historically IMO.

2. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Not sure it matters to you or in general. But you have earned my respect. Even myself have a hard time calling nerf on my on faction. An example of how blind I can be is BORGHA BOMBS! I was pissed when they got nerfed because I felt as not having any AoE 3 spel playable in our faction justified this atrocity. However in hind sight it was terribly OP.

So kudos

3. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I miss feeling I could compete with any faction. UD and IS have been on the short end throughout most of pox. I believe this is due to those factions being melee based in a range dominated game. But I would be fine with those factions being incredibly strong against range while having very little to no range in return.

For example let IS be heal heavy with range but make their ranged damage really weak. Base 7,8,9 at the most with low hp. Let them have great tanks with slightly less damage potential but high survivability through either armor or healing.

For UD high dmg, high anti-range, strong melee, little to no heal, high but not ST level hp, and relatively little defense with good mobility. This would make the faction truly a melee beat your face in faction.

I dont have enough time or understanding of other factions to come up with identities for each faction. But I do miss having identities. I am against handing out faction identities in the form of themes to other factions. Let pox be what it was intended to be. More strategy. Less power-gaming/exploit/min-maxing.

Sorry this probably should be another thread but none the less here we are.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty