Trouble Connecting

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Clueless, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Clueless

Clueless New Member

I'm having trouble connection to Poxnora. When i log into the game I only see a blank lobby and after a minute or two it says "You have been disconnected from the server". Any ideas?

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Try using the repair option on the launcher, also the number of background programs can affect performance if you have less than 1GB of RAM.

3. Clueless

Clueless New Member

I have over 1Gb of RAM and the repair option did not work. I also tried uninstalling without any success.

4. Senshu

When you uninstall did you delete the Pox Nora folder that would remain? Also, are you using the most recent versions of your video card and network drivers?

5. Clueless

Clueless New Member

Yes, I followed the instructions in your other post "PC Troubleshooting" but that didnt do it. As far as my drivers, they are all up to date.

6. Senshu

When you disconnect from the server does the game close?

7. Clueless

Clueless New Member

Yes. A little box shows up saying "you are disconnected from the server" and after that it closes.

8. Senshu

We will see what can do.

Okay,What We Need From You:
    1. Launch the game and go through the problem you are experiencing up to and including the game closing.
    2. Then go to your error and output log. These are found in your Pox Nora install directory in the logs folder. Example: C/Program Files/Desert Owl Games/Pox Nora/logs
    3. Then start a conversation with me, Senshu. Include a link to this thread in the conversation and include the log files information. (You can use services like drop box to post the files in the conversation, and do not edit the contents or rename the file.) Also include what operating system you are using and the version of that operating system. Example: Mac OS 10.5.8 or Windows Vista Service Pack 2Please
    We thank you for your patience.