Trouble with other accounts

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Boromaster2, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Boromaster2

Boromaster2 New Member

So I remembered I had some runes left on my other accounts but now that I tried to transfer them, loads of problems appeared because I was getting the same issue as before, the code was used but I didnt get the email for the transfer to complete and when I use the code again IT SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN USED!

And now you will tell me to log in with my INGAME user but it is lost somewhere because I have cleaned my inbox earlier this month. I have 3 accounts on 3 separate mails, is it possible to have all my pox nora accounts on 1 gmail or?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

No, at the moment, you are required to have multiple emails for your various accounts. I am not exactly sure what the official stance is either on having multiple accounts.

At SOE, you could have had multiple accounts on one email, but again, that does not work here.

If you are using your Gmail account, have you checked your promotions tab?

3. Boromaster2

Boromaster2 New Member

I should have mentioned I tried to look for the solution myself and it wasnt there, either, what else u got?

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Start a forum conversation with me and I will see whit can be done. Just so you know the official policy is for each user to only have one account.

Boromaster2 likes this.
  5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Never min I started a forum conversation with you to address this.