True 'Snow' BG

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Eadbusta, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

I run it with dragging and tunnel snow. 70 nora, great return for that amount. The odd little treant has 7 speed, so once you get him to the fight he doesn't have problems attacking a lot. I find he gets off more attacks than most of my 6 speed guys who walk there.

I'm really liking the synergy of ST buff spells/equipment right now. Fast friends is very strong. +2 def(comes stock with 2, so 4 now), regeneration 2 and encouraged for 30 nora? Yes please. Then you drop something like a Star Catalog on him for Frost Acolyte and Frost Aura 3, and he becomes your opponent's worst nightmare as he dives into the backline/fonts from 7 spaces away, for 3 ap, and locks everything down. If you wanna amp his lockdown and direct damage over aoe damage and hp gain, drop a snowdrift charm on him.

Admittedly you do need snow/ice production for him to move around. I however have never found issue with this. Pair him with a Ferren Snowspinner and watch the never-die tree reclaim the land.

2. MouseSoul

MouseSoul New Member

I never have snow production problems, i think ST, is the second best on producing terrain, and sl is number 1, again I'm newish, so i cant really say for sure, but i would love to get a ferren snowspiner, seems like it would be a great rune for any st deck lol, but when i get my hands on the tree, ill try it out