Trump Transition: "Interesting Times"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Turkey and Russia are buddying up after having some kerfuffle over shooting down planes.

this upsets a wide range of groups being bombed by russia/fought by Turkey.

so this happened: the guy with the gun shot the guy on the ground, who was untill that moment the Russian ambassador in Turkey.
    [​IMG]

Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

He supposedly shouted "Allahu Ackbar" before shooting, so I'm sure the MSM will never be able to untangle his motives for such an attack.

DarkJello, Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Fred Savage is a terrorist?

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so he shouted god is great in arabic? clearly god is our enemy.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I rest my case.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

With god as my witness... QUICK GRAB HIM BEFORE HE DISAPEARS!

I blame the prevalence of alahu akhbar on shoddy translations of action movies into arab... clearly they have no idea how to do a catchphrase, though you have to admit the americans are not much different except they do it every time someone else sneezes.

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

a bit after 3 minutes is the relevant point, but feel free to watch it all

Ohmin and BurnPyro like this.
  8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Oh, yeah, 'cause all sorts of people just shout out religious phrases before doing things, with no reason whatsoever.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the point is he's not necessarily an extremist or affiliated with extremist groups just because he did that. it's of course possible, but last words aren't necessarily indicative of affiliation.

unless we're viewing all of islam as an extremist group, which i think reaches too far.

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

True, but I wasn't claiming that he was under ISIS's direct orders or anything, but he's definitely a fan. Kinda like Chappelle's example there, about shouting out Wu-Tang, I wouldn't assume he was part of Wu-Tang, but I'd definitely assume he was a fan.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

gorgeous, thanks

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

DarkJello usually blesses our days at the end of his posts when he thinks he made a profound point.

it's on american money and pledge because clearly that was the one way to root out atheist communists.

Also look at that stance up there, clearly he is a fan of Freddy Mercury [​IMG]

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Okay.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Admit it, have you ever seen me handle american money? NO!

that's because it burns my atheist communist hands when it touches my skin.

DarkJello, BurnPyro and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I wouldn't. He might really, really hate the Wu-Tan and want them blamed for whatever. Just something to keep in mind.

Thanks @Geressen for info.

DarkJello and SPiEkY like this.
  16. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

17. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Just out of curiosity, question to all american who have a bit of memory or/and and a bit of cultural knowledge. When was the point when America started to become so unctuous and smarmy and how did it contaminate the rest of the world? Is it through hollywood movies that we copy this repugnant way of communicating with people?

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Wow you really don't like black people.

DarkJello likes this.
  19. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I implied that the one being smarmy and unctuous is Trump. Clearly, it's you who doesn't like black people.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't like people.