Turken Forager (Revamp format)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Pico, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Inspired by turkeys. And my turkey-like friend. Note that the nora costs and stats are without me knowing how the new system is going to be priced nora wise, and what everything will look like statistically.

Turken Forager (KF)

Appearance
    A well dressed vashal in light reddish brown K'thirian garb sits infront of a much larger Turken at the base of an oak tree's uprooted undergrowth in a vast forest. The Turken's outfit perfectly accenting its natural blues, reds, whites, and browns with even more brighter variants, going from the base of its neck to fringing off with each feather of its tail. It's eyes incredibly michievious, it is very slender and has muscular legs for a Turken. It stands slightly beside and over the vashal, looking almost as dismayed as the vashal at the thought of being disrespected, its feathers are ruffled at the ends of its outfit, and its chest is puffed up to make it look daunting and glorious.

Flavor Text (A bit lengthy)
    The agahst Vashal sat in front of what was supposed to be his mount for collecting supplies for the coming raids on moga camps, but now on the oaken floor he sat for he had offended the beast. The large Turken looked down upon him puffed chest, feathers ruffled in defiance. Expressing it was not a meer mount, and that this elf should feel priveleged to ride one of the exotic and ostentatious Turken. The elf sighed, apoligizing and bowing before the bombastic beast. Seemingly accepting the turken also knelt and flipped the vashal onto its back with the back of its head, continuing on its trail.

Beast, Vashal
    Ranger

DMG 7
    DEF 1
    SPD 6
    RNG 1
    HP 39

Attack: Physical
    Lay Trap: Boulder 3
    Forage
    Nora Cost (BASE): 62
    Base Upgrades (Additional cost):
    Elusive (6)
    Mountaineer (2)
    Optional Upgrade (Level 2):
    Guiding Spirit (4)

Optional Upgrade (Level 3):
    Easy Target (-6) (If possible make it non compatible with Elusive)

Role:
    It has a varying role depending on how you invest in it's upgrades. Its job is always a font runner, however Elusive and Mountaineer are mainly for the prospect of living longer and being more capable in the field, placing trap all over the place and climbing walls to capture even the most remote fonts. While Guiding Spirit and Easy Target make him the more whimsical of Turken, running around (Not the brightest in his batch!) and doing as much as it can, leaving a very low nora footprint through base cost (60 with Guiding Spirit and Easy Target) and the Guiding Spirit Ability

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I thought vashal was a race and if so why isn't he race vashal the appearance to typed up has him as a vashal

3. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Whoops, that just happens to be a mistype on my part. Meant to be race Beast, Vashal not Elf haha.

4. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!