Tutorial 1 wont' register as done

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Osidan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

I've done it twice now but I can't progress to the 2nd tutorial as it has the 1st still unchecked.

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I had the same (on an alt) but I had the 'skip tutorial' option checked (standard I think). When I unchecked that box, I could advance to the next tutorial.

3. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

That solved the issue. Thanks!

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It still is a bug and should be fixed.

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This has to do with how the New User Progression is tracked.
    Good find, we had several reports of this issue, but the skip tutorial being selected was the key part that was missing.

6. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

After I logged back to Pox after a month of not being able to play due to the screen resolution bug I now find myself interested in the Tutorial and found that I apparently already had completed Part 1. Which of course cant be true. But it still says that I did complete it.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

The tutorials were reworked, they are not 100% new. You might have done part of it months/year ago.

8. AmmonReros

at least for quality control that could have been reset though.

9. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Are you unable to go back and attempt part 1 of the tutorial?

10. AmmonReros

well what I see is this
    http://i.imgur.com/lYbflYl.png
    I can play the highlighted part but thats it. No visible progress.

[​IMG]
    This I glimpsed for a milisecond once but I dont remember when. I think after doing my first Daily today. I feel like I should be able to click some places and get to this progress bar though.

11. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Ah, I see.

Are you unable to go back into the Single Player Tab and then click on Tutorial?

Before it was causing a problem in the tutorial where people were unable to complete part 2, that they eventually made the tutorial skippable if I remember correctly. Most likely if you have played the game at all since the DoG acquisition, you would not be prompted to play the tutorial as it is the first thing that would pop up for you.

12. AmmonReros

when I go to Single Player tab and click tutorial the above is what I see. Nothing more nothing less. Same exact thing as when I enable the tutorial in the options.

Of course I have played the tutorial before under DoGs reign. Dont remember if I finished it though but I would think yes as I made a bug-list thread about it back then.