Tutorial bug.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by MentalMoles, Mar 8, 2014.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

If you deploy one of the champions before the prompt tells you to, for example if you ignore it telling you to move around the map and just deploy, the tutorial cannot progress because there is no nora to deploy another champion.

This would be fixed by giving more nora or getting the player to do the other things on the bots turn.

2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

to clarify, when told to deploy, if you don't have nora to, the game cannot progress.

3. Fluster

Fluster New Member

Hi im also having a problem with the Walkthrough i just finished Picking the Faction i chosed to begin with First Battlegroup and completed the Walkthrough against K'ythir Forest. I got word that the Daily Skirmishers have been taking along time to load and cannot complete there dailies. I did not Recieve my Battle Group either i went to Rune Manager and did not see any Runes or Champs of any Sort, it says " No runes could not be found matching this specific Criteria". I Relogged so i could go to Training Grounds to see if i could play against another Player and it showed no First Deck. I cant transfer account :(

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

The SL one worked for me, try making all the walkthroughs to see which one gives you a starter BG

5. Fluster

Fluster New Member

i cant ive tried doing another one its not letting me

6. Kampel

They are all stuck! The admins are aware and working on that :)

7. Fluster

Fluster New Member

also cant transfer my account

8. Kampel

Check the "Tech Forum" for help!

9. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Also, I cannot find Holy Mace in Tutorial 2 when asked to equip my Barbarian Elite.

10. Fluster

Fluster New Member

my account is still stuck it seems :(

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

How is it stuck, and how are you not able to transfer your account?

12. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

upload_2014-3-26_9-28-13.png

If deploy barbarian elite as first champ, the tutorial will hang.

First impression is important for new players.