Tutorials Broken: Great sight for new players!

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by EnigmaXIII, Jun 27, 2014.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Second part of tutorial, stats of skeletal reaper have been adjusted i persume? you are asked to kill the reaper with the barbarian but the damage is not enough. You are then asked to deploy a barbarian archer in a font you do not have. Otherwise the game freezes and u have to quit.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This is a known issue we plan on addressing.

3. EnigmaXIII

4. EnigmaXIII

Nice try fixing it, but now it freezes when it asks you to hover over equipment.

5. Senshu

Are you talking about the Holy Mace? Is it when you hover over it while on the runedock or when it is deployed on the Elite? I just tried it out and I did not have a problem with freezing on the second tutorial mission. It could be one of your game files is corrupted in which case try uninstalling and reinstalling Pox Nora.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I have had heard other people say it freezes at that point. I believe the issue is that people are going through the tutorial too quickly, but I haven't been able to confirm it.

7. Senshu

If it is because players are moving through the campaign too fast there isn't much that can be done because that is due to the time it takes for the client to communicate with the server. Also, if this is the case it is a known issue.

8. EnigmaXIII

Its possible im going quickly lol, not the hardest tutorial but yes that is the point. Deploy mace, then hover over mace and nothing happens. Thing is it completely freezes, even if i wait for it a while, idk why.. when exactly should i wait, before deploying the mace or what?

9. Senshu

If you are taking it at a casual pace and following all the steps as they come up it should not freeze. I was able to play through that section without any problems, which makes this difficult because we need a consistent way to reproduce this issue if we are to do anything about it.

It could be a corrupt file which would be fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Also, if you post your system specs and the error log that might help us, but it is hard to say at this point.

10. EnigmaXIII

Its not that big a deal, i dont get much out the tutorial anyways lol. Ill reinstall and let u know. By the way, lightning storm causing sever lag issues. and im talking about the spell not the weather conditions.

11. EnigmaXIII

oh jeez never mind, same thing happened when i deployed a mundungu, somehow frame rate drops insanely.

12. Senshu

mundungu?

13. EnigmaXIII

the hyaenid guy, idk how to spell it :p, but it hasnt happend in a while. It happend 1 more time after, but thats it. Its only with campaigns too, so idk.

14. Senshu

Let me know if it happens again and under what situation it happened.

15. EnigmaXIII