Two new BGs (looking for ways to improve them)

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Poxbrothers, May 16, 2014.

1. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

For the 1st one, if you want to run FF KF (as opposed to splitting w/ FS or something that has other spells to support slam damage) then you should consider flamemage/ghost stalker. Each illusions is another +10 damage from slam when you don't have carnivorous vines on cd. Ghostly visage on stalker (or phase shift) can also turn another champ or stalker into a slam wall when needed.

Edit: You also may want to try experimental warspirit. He has phase shift. With proper positioning, he'll be able to melee attack and then become a slam wall after phase shifting. Plus he's a good super champ counter w/ soul strike, which you currently lack w/o doombringer.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    GabrielQ likes this.
  3. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thank you I hadn't thought about using illusions for slam, that's an awesome idea though!

War spirit is going in straight away as well, haha!

Sincerely,

Josh753

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'll be the first to advise you against taking my advice. I have a really academic perspective. Although I do stand by my slam advice. I've read too many posts by theNidhogg and Zorbot....they disagree....and so I can't make up my mind. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2014