UD Faction Bonus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Dec 23, 2014.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

With the dmg creep that has been served on a platter across all factions is it possible UD get its faction bonus changed back to +5 or +6?

TheBulwark likes this.
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I guess the point of the bonus is not that we get more damage than everyone else, but that we get it for free.

I'd rather the big spot damage other factions get (looking at you IS) was toned down.

Woffleet and TheBulwark like this.
  3. xxLordQxx

I could agree that if the potential burst damage for other factions was tuned down it would not feel so bad. But whats the chances of them reviewing each faction and toning down dmg output? Haven't we learned band-aids are easier to apply? All sarcasm aside....I am just pushing for faction clarity and lines. Same stuff I been spewing.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No, definitely not. I would say that this is so idiotic that you could not possibly be serious, but I should probably withhold that since you probably are and it would result in an insult.

If creep is reducing the effectiveness of faction bonuses, then great. Let them be flavor, not power.

KF, I'm looking at you.

Netherzen and SPiEkY like this.
  5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you would have to look at a lot of different UD champs who are already heavy hitters if we changed it back

6. xxLordQxx

I would only take it as an insult if you weren't a zealot. But being from the same boat I could understand you wanting to keep your stupid high burst dmg, incredible heal, and +1 ap. However you probably would be more frustrated if you seen UD getting global healing and DF handed out like candy. Then you would be the one screaming for faction identity and things of the sort. Flavor is not having everyone's forte in some other misguided form.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My point, quick one, was that faction (and font) bonuses should be minimal and add flavor, not having a great influence on balance. Be an idiot and say I'm saying something other than I'm saying, but it doesn't change what I'm saying.

If some champs need to be balanced, then call them out specifically and balance them specifically, but saying "those champs over there are OP" accomplishes absolutely nothing. Do you want to have zero effect on your desired income? Do you want your efforts to be worthless? If not, be specific.

8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol.

just lol.

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Something SL something something UD blah blah cancel blah blah blah

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I guess 21 damage Gahlroons are not strong enough.

12. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ha, powercreep ruined bonuses, so we need to scale bonuses up! Get ready to have your +6 free damage champs wiped by my 100% reduced cooldown champs!!!

Seriously - take faction bonuses out...

Woffleet and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No no no just the UD bonus is in need of increase. The rest of the factions miraculously are just fine.

14. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh, sorry... Then I will stay happy with my balanced 60% cooldown reduction and support this increase of UD bonus... Thinking about it, we should make UD bonus +10 for rounding issues.

Sealer0 likes this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Good point.

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i notice since the changes to stop one turn they "balanced" the majority of runes so is between 12-14 which is pretty much equal to average rune damage in all the other faction so technically a lot of the runes are sightly underpowered
    expect for those few champions that fell off the curve like galroon maxxerek and pit dragon who i don't mind being crazy
    I think LordQ is asking whether the damage bonus is enough to compliment the lack of range and i'm also wondering if it is worth it

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah, buff IS.

18. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I vote for nerf action to Temple of Brutality followed immediately by reinstatement into society, but on parole for at least 1 year.

19. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Is..... is this serious?

20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

lol it already nerfed you cant use ToB in ranked games = ultimate Nerf
    that gives be an idea why not just make all titan runes banned from rank that will lessen the rage against it this will kill of Moog and AA with one stone
    GG