UD/KF Deep Wounds

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Centuros, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

What I have so far looks like http://poxbase.com/deck/cqmCtyChxCa4C4@cJc5AchkC12cihcfvs5sys4@s2ls1-s1as3os86sDR2de1 e1Ne2k.

Any suggestions?

It's mostly Elves for the Tracker's Logistics, and the Taskmaster acts as a banner (though would another Light for Motivate be better instead? Half of my Deep Wounds units aren't elves).
    Archer Commander is using Improve Range (for the REALLY long knives).

Mail for Hraken, Cloak for Hraken/Manslayer, and boots because I have several archers (also brings Light up to 8 speed).
    Land Mines are really neat, and I couldn't decide if I wanted a banner.

2. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I've used this exact BG concept and run 1-2x Arrowsingers for the Horn of K'thir power turns. I also include Dugon/Elven Bard for the same reason.

Something like this: http://poxbase.com/deck/cqmcd-CtyChxCj0Ca4C5FchkC12cihs3@sys4@s2ls6Os1as3os86sDr2Yr3fr2de1 e1o

A number of the spells/relics are personal choices, but Deep Elf Infiltrator and Epochal Oasis provide significant utility while Widowmaker is (IMO) a more universally useful equip than Mail of Barbs.

I've left out Dugon given his rarity.

3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

So... what's the point of +5 HP for 2 turns on Bestial Presence 3?
    It doesn't give you any survivability, because you still die when it wears off, without getting even one more turn with the unit. And you aren't likely to need it on your turn unless you use Alacrity or something...

I know you can probably get to the Nora globe first, but... I really think temporary HP buffs are silly in this game (semi-permanent ones are fine, as it gives extra incentive to destroy the source).

4. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I have no idea, I use rank 2 for the +2 DMG and that's it.