UD/KF Fire/Elementals

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Bagellord, May 31, 2014.

1. Bagellord

Bagellord New Member

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CjBCqwc6-ChkCjbCkuCfvCjns2lSks6Os3os4KSAs6gr3qr2Yr3fr20E2K

Basic Idea is Camaraderie from Bunny Lord + plus all the new nice firestuff KF has recently gotten. There are quite a lot of elementals in there, plus since its almost all elves elven taskmaster works nicely.

What would be nice is a good source of knockback/position manipulation to make use of all the firewalls;
    Any input how I can improve this would be much appreciated.

(I cant afford Seeker of the Source right now)

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Fireoak has attack fire, immunity fire and dragging attack so could be very useful
    I'd go:
    KF
    -1 living vines
    -1 grimlics mirror (you only really have a few champs it's worth it on)
    +2 twisted fireoak
    UD
    -1 PoV (there are more needed spells)
    -1 Sac (possibly, see how it goes)
    +1 Retri
    +1 Maddening echoes

Love the concept/core though :)

3. Bagellord

Bagellord New Member

The Fireoak could potentially be very awesome, thx alot! :D

4. Tweek516

No problem :)

5. Tweek516

How's it doing?

6. Bagellord

Bagellord New Member

Not awesome, I gotta say.. its somehow too slow. Im not saying its bad, but its too draw dependant and also misses the Surprise factor

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Run a couple of tortun mortars, and good amount of AP gen support equip them with firelight gems and watch how you do 30 shrine damage at 8 spaces.
    You can also run 2x battle mystic and 2x puppet masters to give your opponent 1 space of spell presence.
    Don't box yourself in a theme/idea, go out and play with other nice synergies the factions can give you.

8. Bagellord

Bagellord New Member

I just cant bring myself to think "modules" instead of theme and overall synergy :/ Thanks for the Input Gabriel, but I will give up on this BG for now

9. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

UD/ST flowing ember gale force I ran in the top 10 for a while. It's a fun Bg

10. Bagellord

Bagellord New Member

It sure is, much more succesful than with KF. Thx!