UD meta bg and strategies?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Sunutsu, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Since bondman007 said Bleed theme is no longer good can you guys post some current meta bg's that high level players use? I don't care if the decks have exos or legs because I can afford it.

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

did you want the actual bgs? anyways a list of them are: spiders, fire, deep elves, minotaurs, or just straight up UD meta. Ati range is alright. and bleed isn't no good just lacking.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

using arroweater bg
    2 of each vothsair and 2 dep 2 x ds
    2x aop

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Here is a pretty standard mino bg. Pretty easy to play and the combo of maddening echos with the combat awareness of insurgents is mad. A 2nd prince malundar could be added...possibly by removing a spell. Anyways, this should get u started. Deep elves have all kinds of looks atm with most being fairly successful. Hopefully bleed will be rank worthy one of these days once more. GL! HF!

Psilokibes likes this.
  5. Sunutsu

I wanted someone to post bg's from poxbase so I know exactly what to put in the bg

6. Bondman007

um, I did...click the "mino bg" link bro! Up there, in my previous post ^

7. Sunutsu

Sorry that comment was for Meatman. I clicked your link and I very thankful you posted it.

8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

most of the bgs i'm running right now are pretty meh, might update in the future though.

@Bondman007 running mal and no gladiator?

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

fire

I'm going to test how replacing dragon and fireslinger with x2 of the new minos go

10. Bondman007

Well, I like the gladiator, and if you can keep him alive for a bit he can roll. Prob is that nora cost. Quiet a hit, but I could see him in there, sure.
    He could easily fill Prince spot. I just like sending prince in behind a couple minos and watching them beat face with their buff he provides.

Also, chuck out a spell and put in one of the Mino Stokers. They look pretty good. Psuedo range, potential cleanse, and cheap. What's not to like.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  11. joseph

joseph The King of Potatoes

What does or did your arrow eater bg look like? If you dont mind posting it @chickenpox2